Cobalts SS banner

DSLSJA Thread

11K views 92 replies 7 participants last post by  mrphoto103 
#1 ·
I figured since a few of us are on here also that I would start a thread to chat on. Durty South LSJ Association, always looking for new members, in the states in and surrounding NC, SC, GA, TN, VA etc.

#32 ·
i will be right back on, my mom hs to install a print cartrige

#38 ·
smokey and the bandit on CMT! I love that movie! I had a CB in my camaro lol, my handle was "the camaro kid" haha

#39 ·
hey supr, i know you were interested in doing a mountain run. you interested in doing some 1/8 and 1/4 mile runs also?

#40 ·
be right back, i have to go do a 10-100...

#41 ·
#43 ·
You dont have to run if you dont want to, i like watching just as much, Id love to see a humongus DSLSJA turnout, and a lot of LSJ platforms out there reppin the south!

#57 ·
+1 I encourage all members to show whether they are running or not. It's ok if someone doesn't want to run but i do tell them that they are missing a great time. :)

#46 ·
Yeah, march 17th, now you can try out that stage 1!

#48 ·
^^^oh you know it!

#49 ·
matt whats up?

#51 ·
BAH! Im just that good! lol

#53 ·
well, super, i will keep it on the DL as to not let you name be known. :cough, cough: MATT

#55 ·
I think they are still looking into a "style" but I will let you know asap. They are trying to figure something out thats not too obnoxious.

#58 ·
We are going to be voting on it in the next day or so on the uslsja.com site. I was trying to be fair to everyone that wanted to offer an idea. We are waiting on one person *coughDrescough*

#60 ·
Would love to but thats a good drive for me...plus I'm no member.

#63 ·
Hey guys, I have an Idea! Let me know which of the two you would want. Of the people going to Rockingham and are running their cars, I am going to personally buy either a $20 gift card from Applebees (or preferred restraunt) or $20 from AutoZone, for the fastest car. (slip is a must!) (not counting me, if I should cut a quicker ET) This is out of my pocket! Please PM me on what you guys want to have (Restraunt or AutoZone)!!!! This is a pretty decent idea, hopefully it will turn out a higher quota of DSLSJA members!!!!!

#66 ·
awesome, its a small gesture, but i think it will reap a better turnout.

#67 ·
What I will do is bring a small booklet with me and sign everyone up, then at the end of the night, or before I leave, we will tally up who had the quickest ET not MPH. i.e a 14.001 @ 102 will beat a 14.002 @103

#68 ·
Well guys, im off for the night, I will be on tomorrow, I need to go to my shop and clean up. Let this idea fester in everyones mind. And photo, please let everyone on your end of the spectrum know and give me some feedback!

#71 ·
Hey matt, i probably wont be on here much longer, but I'm going to try to fabricate an injector cover for our cars. The school has a lot of tools I can use for this! If its worth a crap, I will let you see it.

#72 ·
I just installed my chrome 710 cap today!!! it looks awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.