Where's the respect? - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Where's the respect?

This forum just seems to keep going to crap. At the risk of being banned I'm posting up a place for people to vent and complain.

Now, as per Wasey on this thread https://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showt...?t=7161&page=2 I started the insulting on this thread https://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6835. I will admit that I wasn't perfect, but I didn't start the name calling. For those who care I submit my evidence: The thread was peaceful with differing opinions until page 6. This is where Wasey starts hurling insults at several different people.

See posts from Wasey:

#53 (fanboi),
#55 (You <BeLOW < me),
#59 (you are the only one clueless),
#62 (pic that states, "You are retarded. It is more obvious than you know.),
#63 (Awww damn you are worthless.),
#78 (you are illiterate),
#115 (You should never talk again in your life. Followed by a pic of a guy diving into a shallow pool that said please end yourself.). This was directed to 07redline.,
#129 (You really really need to stop talking.) again directed to 07redline,
#135 he changes his sig to (THE LIST of Biggest RETARDS on Cobaltss.com

1 BlueBITCH -See Joedashow's sig
2 suprchrged-He can't even spell supercharged
3 Scrappy- #1's less retarded friend
4 aja342- GTOs outhandle Z06s
5 CodySS-Pretty obvious and I think he was on the original list.
6 domin8_GT-Let's race on the salt flats, let's not and say we did.

Congratulations,Your retarded baby brains worked very little to get you here. And remember...Mark Twain. ),
#138 (So you feel better about yourself and don't look so RETARDED.),
#147 (There you go being all retarded.),
#152 (How about you go away n00b?) directed towards suprchrged,
#154 (hahahahahaha ok retard.) again to suprchrged,
#170 (and you are a retard.) to aja432,
#172 (retard), (someone took your retard leash off and allowed you to roam around and start thinking your brain is the same as everyone else's), (You suck),
#174 (You "represend" retards very well.) directed to aja432,
and the thread was closed.

Before you start flaming me for making this an attack on Wasey please note that I did state above that I wasn't innocent.

Here is the proof:

#54 (who is being the fanboi?),
#64 (pic of toilet full of crap and "Now, act like a man and knock off all of this bullshit."),
#65 (Wow, now that you can tell the obvious I guess your not as stupid as I thought you were. Or am I wrong and you needed somebody to help you with all of that? Itr must be the second of the two since you needed a pic generated by somebody else to explain what you couldn't do in writing.),
#130 in reference to Wasey's post #129 (Wasey, I agree with you 100% there.) directed to 07redline,
#137 (Do you realize how much of a dickhead you are wasey?), (IMHO, you just try to bring down everybody else just to make yourself feel better. Act like a man and grow up. It's like you know everything.), ("It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Well, you have definitely removed all doubt.), (Also, here's another that I would recommend you employ. http://www.famousquotes.me.uk/lincoln_abraham/8.htm

Here's a Mark Twain quote that fits you.http://www.famousquotes.me.uk/twain_mark/4.htm

And here is one I recommend you consider.http://www.famousquotes.me.uk/lincoln_abraham/14.htm

There are so many I could go on and on.),
#140 (There you go again distorting things to your reality.), (I thought my original post was a bit too immature, and too much like you.),
#142 (What a tool!),
#171 (acting like a baby), (quit jacking off to Import Tuner and come back to reality), (everybody thinks you are a fool), (Oh, and wasey, what is the last thing to go through a bugeyes mind when it hits the windshield of an SS/SC? His ass.),
then the thread was closed.

Posts with insults in one thread:
Wasey = 16. Domin8 = 8
Please note that 87.5% of my posts were directed at Wasey while Wasey's were directed at ~7 different people.

Those examples are just from one thread. There have been more, which include a second thread being locked, and yet nobody is being banned. I guess we can see what happens when you are an internet bully but don't attack the mods.

Since this will probably be the last post I can make here, as I am assuming that I will now be banned, I accept responsibilty for what I have said and ask that if I am banned then other people be banned to, especially Wasey since he is the bigger offender.

Good night, and good luck. (sorry, I'm unoriginal)

How long will it take until I am either banned or Wasey starts the insults?

07 Tahoe LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now

Last edited by domin8_gt; 03-07-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 05:03 PM

lol, wow, cant we all just get along?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Off View Post
lol, wow, cant we all just get along?
that would be a nice idea.

07 Tahoe LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 05:29 PM

We all know wasey13 will never grow up so its a lost cause
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 08:36 PM

Im not innocent either. so you not alone dom, but he has started a bunch of shit and why ban a loyal member and keep someone that does nothing but flame other members.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Contributing User

Thanks for writing me the essay. Nice job skewing it too. But one huge fact remains.... what I say is funny, what you guys say is well... not funny.

THE LIST too hot to handle on Cobaltss.com
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprchged View Post
Im not innocent either. so you not alone dom, but he has started a bunch of shit and why ban a loyal member and keep someone that does nothing but flame other members.
June 2005>>>> April/October 2006

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Contributing User

i can't believe anyone would waste the time to dig up posts from almost two years ago and edit them... man you need to get outside and do something.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfinfliction View Post
i can't believe anyone would waste the time to dig up posts from almost two years ago and edit them... man you need to get outside and do something.

Hey whats up self? long time no see. First off W3RD! to what you said above.

Second how is that turbo Cobalt running, I don't remember if it was yours or someone elses???

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Contributing User

WOW! We have now brought a bunch of attention to somethings that I think were said in fun, the spirit of each thread, and everybody took shots at each other.....hopefully nobody is taking themselves too seriously and can actually laugh at some of this stuff.....if somebody crosses the line how about we send a PM letting that person know that you are offended or your feeling are hurt. That works much better then biting back or responding with something terrible in return. *not saying I am not capable of responding in kind, but when I do respond I either try to make a valid point or try to post something funny for everybody to read and lighten the mood*

Don't mind me just my .02!

2006 Cobalt SS/SC Silver,G85, all factory options
GM Sport Pedals,GM Arm Rest, GMPP Stage 2 w/2.9 Pulley. DC Front Strut Tower Bar, Bwoody Rear Bar, Corsa Touring Exhaust, Ingalls TQ Dampner, TTR rear sway bar, AEM Dryflow CAI, 1 range colder NGK BKR7EIX Iridiums, ZZP dual pass intercooler, Lingenfelter thermastat, Vibrant Header/Downpipe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode