Cobalts SS banner

Here's an idea!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  RedBaltSS 
#1 ·
How about EVERYBODY grow up!

Everybody wants to piss and moan cause wasey is givin em a hard time and arguing with everybody. Granted wasey has probably started his share of these bickerings as have everyone else involved more than likely.
I have one question. Who's the bigger fool, the leader or the follower?
(In either situation)

Honestly, calling someone gay or retarded because they misspell something, because of what they drive, or a post with incorrect information is just plain immature on EVERYBODY's part.

I understand that some of wasey's remarks have gone out of hand, BUT some of the THREADS and posts of others have too.

Why cant everybody just drop all of this and get over it. If it bothers you people SO MUCH then why come rushing to each and every one of his posts just to rant back, fueling his fire even more?

Everybody wants to point the finger at wasey (by everybody I mean the five or six members not getting along with him) but you all just rant RIGHT back at him... making your complaints hypocritical at best.

wasey, if you would be kind enough to remove "The List" from your sig so nobody bans you because of a few, because I know you DO get along with a lot more members than you dont.

And to everybody else... could you please just drop it already?

All threads with arguments/bickerings/rants/insults in active topics will be closed.

See less See more
#9 ·
^^ you mean shortbuss.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.