Northeast Track Days REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ALL 2014 EVENTS!
Welcome to Northeast Track Days. We're a new and exciting group whose main focus is to maximize the FUN factor on and off the track throughout the entire day. We offer a unique instructor / novice training program as well as open (instructor free) lapping sessions for experienced drivers. Please check out our website to REGISTER for the most exciting events at an affordable price ($250 for all events).
Apr 7 NJMP - Lightning Apr 21 New Hampshire Motor Speedway May 20 New Hampshire Motor Speedway Jun 11 NJMP - Thunderbolt Jun 19 Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park Jun 24 New Hampshire Motor Speedway Jul 7 NJMP - Lightning Jul 22 Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park Aug 7 New Hampshire Motor Speedway Aug 18 NJMP - Lightning Sep 11 Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park Sep 17 NJMP - Thunderbolt Oct 8 NJMP - Lightning
APRIL 1/2 Price Sale!
Register for 4/7 at NJMP Lightning or 4/21 at NHMS for $200, that is 1/2 off our regular season price of $400.
These Events are Intermediate & Advanced ONLY and feature 3 1/2 hours of track time. This special April Event pricing will be available until we sell out.
Register before April 7th for any 2014 event and save $50 or $100 of our regular season pricing. Standard Format Events regularly $250 will be available for $200 and Long Format Events regularly $400 will be available for $300.
New Long Format Events
These events will be for Intermediate & Advanced drivers ONLY. There will be 2 run groups offering 5 on-track sessions per run group for a total of 3 ½ hours of track time per group.
Please visit our website for more information and to register. Also, LIKE us on Facebook for quicker updates. If you have any questions, please send us a note through our Contact page or reply to this thread.
We still have spots available for our Long Format event at NHMS on Monday 4/21. This is for Intermediate and Advanced drivers who are looking for 3 1/2 hours of track time, access to instructors, and review sessions throughout the day for only $200. We'll have complimentary water and snacks as well. We hope you can join us for an amazing day at the track!
_______________________ Northeast Track Days, LLC
PO Box 648
Salem, NH 03079
Thank you to the drivers that joined us at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this past Monday! We had a great day with a ton of driving time, plenty of space on track, and great people. Our next event is back at NHMS on 5/20. It will include run groups for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Please check out our website for more information - www.northeasttrackdays.com. Also, take a look at our Facebook page -www.facebook.com/ntdtrackdays -for recent photos. We hope you can join us for another great day at the track!
Just a few announcements that we would like to share with you.
1. 5/20 @ NHMS - Our next event is less than 2 weeks away at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This is a Standard Format event, which is open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers. There are still spots available, so if you would like to join us click on the registration link. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration520.html
2. 6/11 @ NJMP - This will be our first event at Thunderbolt Raceway this season, so we are extremely excited! It will be run as a Long Format event, which means it is only open to Intermediate and Advanced drivers. Please join us for extended track time, in-car driver coaching, and classroom sessions. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration611.html
3. 6/19 @ Thompson Speedway - The wait is coming to an end as Thompson Speedway nears completion. We will be one of the first groups to host a day at the completely renovated facility. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers are welcome. Click here to reserve your spot! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration619.html
4. Updated Long Format - Due to driver feedback from our first two Long Format events we have made some changes to accommodate a vast majority. Here's how it breaks down: 2 1/2 hours of track time, 5 sessions at 30 mins each, classroom sessions, in-car driver coaching, track walk, Intermediate and Advanced drivers only, at a price point $300!
5. Refer-A-Friend - Refer a fellow driver to one of our events and you both get a credit to a future event. $25 credit when you refer a friend to a STANDARD FORMAT event and a $50 credit when you refer a friend to a LONG FORMAT event.
As usual if you have any questions post it here, send an email to [email protected], or call 650-479-6383.
I look forward to meeting more of you at the track!
Thank you to all the drivers that joined us at NHMS on 5/20. This was our first Standard Format event with a Novice run group, who all did amazingly well - for some it was their first time out! A special thanks to all of the instructors, who did a great job coaching drivers and being very supportive throughout the day. We look forward to seeing this group at our next LOCAL event at Thompson Speedway on 6/19!
Our NEXT event is at Thunderbolt Raceway on 6/11! Our Long Format, open to INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED drivers only, guarantees a minimum of 2 1/2 hours of track time, in-car driver coaching, classroom review sessions, and more! Spread the word as it will be another great day at the track!
Thank you to the drivers that joined us at Thompson Speedway on 6/19. It was a great day with a little rain in the morning and beautiful sunshine all afternoon. Overall feedback from drivers - the track is a lot of fun and keeps you busy! We'll be back at Thompson Speedway on 7/22, come join us for another exciting track day!
Introduce family and friends to Northeast Track Days and you both get a credit towards a future event! All they have to do is put your name in the "How did you hear about us?" section when they register.
7/22 Thompson Speedway
8/7 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
9/11 Thompson Speedway
We still have spots available for our next event at Thompson Speedway on 7/22. It will be a Standard Format event, so ALL drivers are welcome. If you haven't had a chance to experience the new road course or you're itching to get back on track, please join us on 7/22.
Don’t forget to Refer-A-Friend, so you BOTH can get a credit towards a future track day!
We had another great event at the newly renovated Thompson Speedway this past Tuesday! Beautiful weather, tons of track time, and of course the great drivers helped make it a successful day. Checkout our Facebook page for photos from Clarus Studios www.facebook.com/ntdtrackdays.
We’ll be at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on 8/7. It’ll be a Long Format event for experienced drivers only who will get a minimum of 2 ½ hours of track time, driver coaching (if requested), and classroom instruction. Don’t forget to Refer-A-Friend to this event so you both get credits towards future events!
Our final event of the 2014 season will be at Thompson Speedway on 9/11. It is going to be a great day of driving and great people!
• RAFFLES - That’s right, we’re giving away track days, an AIM Solo, a discount towards a set of track tires, a set of Hawk brake pads, 50% off a Zamp helmet, and more!
• Open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers and as usual each run group will be limited to 20 cars.
• There will be plenty of track time, in-car instruction for the Novice group, classroom instruction for all run groups, and driver coaching for Intermediate and Advanced drivers.
• Also, we’re raising money for the Dugan Family Fundraiser and we’ll be donating $25 for every driver at the event. https://www.sharingcounts.com/campai...ily-fundraiser