New Performance Products... - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
PDE

New Performance Products...

Hi Everyone,

I just spent the afternoon running around the local Dealerships trying to buy an SS for product development, and can't even find one.
Probably just as well, my GF thinks I've got too many toys already anway...

Bottom line is, we at PDE want to build some kick ass parts for the SS, but we need a car of course. We're well known in the Subaru community, but I just can't leave the SS alone so we're gonna do this too.

Check out who we are at www.pde-usa.com, it'll show you we're for real. We've completed product development contracts for a few OEM's, just finished one for Prodrive (UK based factory backed Subaru race team) and now we plan on adding the Cobalt SS to our own PDE product line.

We're in Huntington Beach, so if anyone is somewhat close to us and willing to offer up their car for a few days at a time for product development in exchange for free / cheap parts, shoot me an email at [email protected].

We get this stuff done pretty quick, so you won't be without you car for long if you're interested.

First in, first served!

Regards,

Ian Stewart.
PDE Inc.
www.pde-usa.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 05:29 PM

welcome! ... wish I was west coast...
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 07:03 PM

Prodrive rocks out loud! Its awesome to have such a cool company developing products for the CSS.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 07:09 PM

Is Phoenix too far away?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 07:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
Just wanna let you know before you actually advertise any products for the SS that ekool (the main administrator of this site) is VERY adamant about not letting people have free advertising. So if you do design any parts and or accessories you'll have to buy a vendor spot first. Otherwise we are told to remove the thread wether we like it or not... So if you do plan on bein a vendor then send a pm to ekool, and ask him about it, he'll tell ya everything ya need to know! Good luck buddy!! And welcome aboard!

CoBIZZLE
~Chris
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
PDE

Yeah Chris, we know the drill - we're already vendors on other forums.
I don't need to be a vendor if I'm not selling stuff, though... right?

We'll get vendor status as soon as it becomes necessary, no problem.

Anyone interested that's closer than Phoenix? I don't want this poor guy in Phoenix to have to drive through the desert in the middle of summer... It's gotta be 110+ out there right now!

Regards,

Ian Stewart.
PDE Inc.
www.pde-usa.com
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 05:49 PM

PDE you are advertising in a way we would appreciate if you would become a vendor.

Thanks,
Paul

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 06:31 PM

Naw, it's cool. i have family in santa Monica..so I have somehwere to go. What is it that you're trying to develope? Exhaust, header, pulley?
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 10:27 PM

I know someone that would be interested in this. What sorta products are you guys looking to develop? If you would like to discuss this over e-mail, we can. [email protected]...oh and I forgot to mention but the car is located in Los Angeles.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 10:33 PM

Thanks for the heads up SupraDupra.. Yea, I'd be interested; But how long would I need to leave my car?

Last edited by pinky; 08-03-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode