We Are Growing RME!!! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

Go Back   Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums > Regional Forums > South Western Forum

CobaltSS.com is the premier Chevrolet Cobalt Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

We Are Growing RME!!!

I need a head count of who is in. That way i can get some member pages started that havnt been.

Please Keep in mind a few things might change as we grow so there may be a membership fee to help recover the cost of hosting, email addresses, shirts, stickers, etc. Once Mike, Dave, and Myself sit down and write the by-laws we will let everyone know. If you dont want to have a monitary expence we will cross that bridge when we get there. If you want to be a member then please plan on a yearly "DONATION" to help us out on cost of things.

If you do want in please send me pictures of your car if you make them 800 wide ill be able to make your page quicker. Also if you want a certain picture for your member ICON please include that. Look at Mikes he loves that fish so i put it in his icon!

everything is at www.rockymountainecotec.net and my email address again is [email protected]
wyoming_bass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2006, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to xravenwingsx Send a message via MSN to xravenwingsx
Definitely in...I'm working on bringing a gentleman Monday to WY--I'm sure he'd have a great time. He loves his 'balt just as much as I love mine. :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Injen CAI + Corsa Touring + GMPP Stg 2 + Eibachs
Hawk Pads + too much suspension to mention
On the way: Flywheel + DC Sports header
xravenwingsx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2006, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Contributing User

Jeremy, the rest of RME, I'm in. How much? Will a part of that fee go towards donations to good causes like St. Jude's? Do you guys want help figuring the amount for the annual fee. I'm a business major at the U of U and will gladly help however I can.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now
domin8_gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2006, 09:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

Well, Curtis, you know I'm in. Keep me updated on the HP tuners thing, and when you guys need the money. You guys have all the pics of my car so I trust you'll do a good job with mine, like my sig.
WOLFEMAN1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2006, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by domin8_gt
Jeremy, the rest of RME, I'm in. How much? Will a part of that fee go towards donations to good causes like St. Jude's? Do you guys want help figuring the amount for the annual fee. I'm a business major at the U of U and will gladly help however I can.
yes the yearly fee will go towards stuff such as that. by doing things like that we can get our name out there a bit more and it puts a good feeling in the members hearts knowing that some of their money is going to a great cuase. as curtis said we need to set do and do some type of a by-law deal. this way everyone knows what is up and where money is going if any at all goes. (meaning membership fees, this will happen once we start getting bigger but not right now)

curtis has already dumped a lot of his own money into this so we want to make this work out and get him some of his money back. he is by far a gentleman and a scholar.
littleSS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFEMAN1981
Keep me updated on the HP tuners thing, and when you guys need the money.
hey jeff we will let you know when this all comes about but tentively plane on about two weeks.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleSS
hey jeff we will let you know when this all comes about but tentively plane on about two weeks.
Cool, thats about the time I get my commision check. Hey, Curtis mentioned the fish you have in your sig. and I have been meaning to ask you what that is all about?
WOLFEMAN1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2006, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFEMAN1981
Cool, thats about the time I get my commision check. Hey, Curtis mentioned the fish you have in your sig. and I have been meaning to ask you what that is all about?
it is a long story but the short of it is i used to raise pirahnas and have a passion for them. they have been on every vehicle i have had. plus there is piranaz racing as well. it really is not a big deal just a passion
Old 06-30-2006, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleSS
it is a long story but the short of it is i used to raise pirahnas and have a passion for them. they have been on every vehicle i have had. plus there is piranaz racing as well. it really is not a big deal just a passion

Dont let him lie.. its cause he eats anything including his young if he has the chance!

LOL
wyoming_bass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoming_bass
Dont let him lie.. its cause he eats anything including his young if he has the chance!

LOL
And an entire cow
dipolley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in