Free Riding - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

Go Back   Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums > Regional Forums > Mid West Forum

CobaltSS.com is the premier Chevrolet Cobalt Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Contributing User

Free Riding

So tonight the woman had to work and I went out and played around. The cops around here do not take to kindly to acceleration increases, so to be safe I took her out to the nearest near desolate road, in Norfolk, I could think of and that is Airport Road. I haven't really had many odd chances to full open her up since I am worried about those blueberries and cherries, so tonight I received the chance to. I was basically out there practicing launches at different RPM's and practicing my double clutching. All in all I had a good time and was rather impressed with the car and its acceleration. Oh yeah, I also worked on my downshifting while rolling, just to see @ what RPM I would be in if I downshifted at a certain speed. I figure going out on a desolate road is the best thing to do because you seem to not bring yourself tons of attention. Just thought I would write a bit of literature on the day I actually got to truely open her up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"My mind is the space where my Id, Ego, and Anima all come together to exchange cookie recipes!"
SSXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

Man, I love hitting those open roads, especially one that has a looong stretch!
JohnsRallyYellowSS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2007, 09:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

There are alot better places than Airport, by the way like the new lines to mark the 1/4?

We sprayed those a few weeks ago.
codyss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2007, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyss View Post
There are alot better places than Airport, by the way like the new lines to mark the 1/4?

We sprayed those a few weeks ago.
Laughs...comes in handy I tell ya. Hey PM me with other places that are non cop infested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"My mind is the space where my Id, Ego, and Anima all come together to exchange cookie recipes!"
Old 06-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

Hey SSX, when am i going to get to run you? haha Its been awhile since i have seen you anywhere.
KlugSRT-4v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlugSRT-4v2 View Post
Hey SSX, when am i going to get to run you? haha Its been awhile since i have seen you anywhere.
Where have you been these days..?? I never see you out and about. We all need to plan a weekend to do shite because most my weekends I am out of town.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSXtreme View Post
Where have you been these days..?? I never see you out and about. We all need to plan a weekend to do shite because most my weekends I am out of town.
Ah damn! Monday night was badass, 5 cars all mustangs except me. I beat them all but it was fun! Let codyss or me know when you are gonna be around on a friday or saturday night.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Ah damn! Monday night was badass, 5 cars all mustangs except me. I beat them all but it was fun! Let codyss or me know when you are gonna be around on a friday or saturday night.
I was out Last night driving around and saw an Orange GTO. After the construction, he punched it, hit the gravel on the road and nearly sent his car into the pickup truck in the other lane. Pulled him over to stop and BS. Apparently his name is Lacash (sp*) His sister's bestfriend is Cody's GF..?? Anyways I will probably be out and about tonight again.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSXtreme View Post
I was out Last night driving around and saw an Orange GTO. After the construction, he punched it, hit the gravel on the road and nearly sent his car into the pickup truck in the other lane. Pulled him over to stop and BS. Apparently his name is Lacash (sp*) His sister's bestfriend is Cody's GF..?? Anyways I will probably be out and about tonight again.
Yeah they work together or something.... Yeah hes not the sharpest knife in the box... Just to warn you he is gay (like up the butt gay).... His real name is cash but he liked La Cash better.....lol
Old 06-28-2007, 06:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Yeah they work together or something.... Yeah hes not the sharpest knife in the box... Just to warn you he is gay (like up the butt gay).... His real name is cash but he liked La Cash better.....lol
Yeah I picked up on the whole feminine thing right away! Tightish pink shirt and the way his body movements were...To each man his own venture. Shakes head

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in