hi - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

Go Back   Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums > Regional Forums > Canada Forum

CobaltSS.com is the premier Chevrolet Cobalt Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Contributing User

Smile hi

Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone knows where to find the LED taillights for my 2008 colbalt? I am also looking for a pair of Halo Headlights as well. I would greatly appreicte the help. Thanks
Innocnt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

This site may help you on the LED conversion kits and just about a lot more that you can think of.

http://www.optionimports.com/hidkits.html
SSEIGONE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Contributing User

Awesome thanks so much, finally someone got back to me.... haha. I appreciate it and will keep you posted on how i make out
Innocnt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocnt View Post
Awesome thanks so much, finally someone got back to me.... haha. I appreciate it and will keep you posted on how i make out
hey man if your smart dont listen to sseiboi. Hes the most hated guy on this forum all he does is lie and talk shit to everyone oh btw he doesnt knwo shit about cars
edelbrock heads
flowmaster exhaust (no cat)
comp cams
ported intake manifold
full tune makes 435 rwhp on pump gas (505ish at the crank)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gtoguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

^^ oh yeah????^^

Did you even check the site out to see if that answered the question. Hillbilly Joe, you are much to stupid to even claim to know more about cars than me. YOU should be asking me what your next step should be taking in fact that i work on cars for a living. You make me laugh, a little hick trying to sound smarter than me when you don't know how to keep the end of words with them. You say i'm the most hated? Probably by you but that isn't a scratch off my ass. I could care less.

GTOfruit=fail.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
I 2nd hating you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
WICKED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
^^ oh yeah????^^

Did you even check the site out to see if that answered the question. Hillbilly Joe, you are much to stupid to even claim to know more about cars than me. YOU should be asking me what your next step should be taking in fact that i work on cars for a living. You make me laugh, a little hick trying to sound smarter than me when you don't know how to keep the end of words with them. You say i'm the most hated? Probably by you but that isn't a scratch off my ass. I could care less.

GTOfruit=fail.
lol my gto is still faster and nicer then the car you prob dont have lol we are still waiting for proof haha is funny you didnt post anything in that thread
edelbrock heads
comp cams
ported intake manifold

Old 02-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED View Post
I 2nd hating you.
3rd! Ok maybe hate is too strong of a word, how about annoyed of you?
crash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoguy View Post
lol my gto is still faster and nicer then the car you prob dont have lol we are still waiting for proof haha is funny you didnt post anything in that thread
If you say the GTO is nicer. It looked like the stock brick-o-shit from the outside. I have posted pics of my car. Numerous.... And I am currently making the videos and editing to have the best parts. Should be done this weekend.

If you don't believe I own the Cobalt and if that is what makes you feel good about your self and your daddy's car, then good for you Billy-Bob the farmer. Like I said, I have read the posts and don't care if you guys get impatient. I have better things to do than try to show off to nobodies like you.

If you want to argue of no proof- WANNABEE and crash and WICKED have no pics or vids either.... how do we know they don't have a car?? WICKED says he paid off his '06 ss worth 16K working at a gym for $10 an hour. He also stated that the reason he works at a gym is to have a 'great body' or you aint shit in LA. HAHA!Impossible. 8.5 grand a year for two years is not possible for that guy. I paid my '07 ss/sc off already that was OTD for $25,500 and I purchased it Oct. of '07. Get on a real baller status. If that was the case, that is why he works out in the first place, to even get a first glance from a girl because he can't pull a chic even as is. In real life and on the internet. He claims I'm fat? I was walking in Universal studio in LA (LA! his own turf and he wasnt there to challenge me) and my sweater fits loose on me so how the fuck is it that I'm fat? I seen GTOfruit and he looked like a fatter dumber version of chunk from the goonies.... (hahaha!). And you, GTOfruit claim to own your mom's, dad's, uncle's whoe ever's car as yours. GET REAL! You guys are struggling paying on chump change. unbelievable. I bet you WICKED is laid off!

Before anyone starts claiming of owner of any car on this forum, show it first before you even talk. That whole post of me taking pics of my car was enough proof in my book.... not enough for yours then go be a denderofiliac somewhere else.... whenever i feel like posting my videos i will. Until then, use vagasil to cure the itch on all you pussy haters.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Contributing User

haha another pointless post by sseiboi lol you arent making videos lol so how come the stuff you show proves tis your car but when i do it it has to be fake? hmmm lol i have videos 5 of them lol you have nothing lol my videos have me in them you have a picture of a red car lol your such a pussy man why do you even post here you dont help anymore and you dont know shit about cars and did you really say your on baller status because you payed off your cobalt? lol i payed my shit off in 6 months pussy haha your such a sad excuse for a human man kill yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
If you say the GTO is nicer. It looked like the stock brick-o-shit from the outside. I have posted pics of my car. Numerous.... And I am currently making the videos and editing to have the best parts. Should be done this weekend.

If you don't believe I own the Cobalt and if that is what makes you feel good about your self and your daddy's car, then good for you Billy-Bob the farmer. Like I said, I have read the posts and don't care if you guys get impatient. I have better things to do than try to show off to nobodies like you.

If you want to argue of no proof- WANNABEE and crash and WICKED have no pics or vids either.... how do we know they don't have a car?? WICKED says he paid off his '06 ss worth 16K working at a gym for $10 an hour. He also stated that the reason he works at a gym is to have a 'great body' or you aint shit in LA. HAHA!Impossible. 8.5 grand a year for two years is not possible for that guy. I paid my '07 ss/sc off already that was OTD for $25,500 and I purchased it Oct. of '07. Get on a real baller status. If that was the case, that is why he works out in the first place, to even get a first glance from a girl because he can't pull a chic even as is. In real life and on the internet. He claims I'm fat? I was walking in Universal studio in LA (LA! his own turf and he wasnt there to challenge me) and my sweater fits loose on me so how the fuck is it that I'm fat? I seen GTOfruit and he looked like a fatter dumber version of chunk from the goonies.... (hahaha!). And you, GTOfruit claim to own your mom's, dad's, uncle's whoe ever's car as yours. GET REAL! You guys are struggling paying on chump change. unbelievable. I bet you WICKED is laid off!

Before anyone starts claiming of owner of any car on this forum, show it first before you even talk. That whole post of me taking pics of my car was enough proof in my book.... not enough for yours then go be a denderofiliac somewhere else.... whenever i feel like posting my videos i will. Until then, use vagasil to cure the itch on all you pussy haters.
edelbrock heads
comp cams
ported intake manifold

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in