performance mod chip (resistor) - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

Go Back   Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums > Cobalt SS Discussion > How To:

CobaltSS.com is the premier Chevrolet Cobalt Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2006, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

performance mod chip (resistor)

im installing a resistor into my IAT to give me a small performance boost.

im just having trouble locating my IAT. someone help please...i just want to install and tear up the streetz....you all know what i mean....

cheerz for now,
islandcobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2006, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

lol and tear up the streets?

..nice
2.4litersoffury is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2006, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

haha, have fun with that... haha
leviticus88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2006, 01:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
iso
Contributing User

i wish i could ban people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

custom valve tap
iso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Angry

its called disposable income for starters if your concerned about me wrecking the car and second i have searched other forums and others have done the same thing and they are pleased with the results and last the reason why i picked this forum site to ask questions and relay my experience is because this seemed like the most informative forum out there and and i thought you could all benefit from my trial and error since i dont give a shit about wrecking my cars...i just go get another...but we wont get into that since its none of your business where i get my money from....but for the guy that said he wishes he can ban people..go F yourself buddy...it is a simple question very simple infact...all i am asking is where the iat is..thats all so relax and if you dont want to tell me then dont leave a comment you loser...go back to your $10 hour job and i wont tell you what i have done to my car and what not to do through my expeirence...man people like you piss me off...cool guy....
islandcobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandcobalt
its called disposable income for starters if your concerned about me wrecking the car and second i have searched other forums and others have done the same thing and they are pleased with the results and last the reason why i picked this forum site to ask questions and relay my experience is because this seemed like the most informative forum out there and and i thought you could all benefit from my trial and error since i dont give a shit about wrecking my cars...i just go get another...but we wont get into that since its none of your business where i get my money from....but for the guy that said he wishes he can ban people..go F yourself buddy...it is a simple question very simple infact...all i am asking is where the iat is..thats all so relax and if you dont want to tell me then dont leave a comment you loser...go back to your $10 hour job and i wont tell you what i have done to my car and what not to do through my expeirence...man people like you piss me off...cool guy....
and it takes a much smaller person to respond and even get more pissed at the guy who said the comment.... I dont see why people cant just ignore other people if a small little comment pisses them off...this is the internet what the fuck is the use of talking shit on here?? be the bigger person and dont worry bout what people say man...

You can do what you want to your cars, and if wrecking them and acting like an arrogant asshole saying you have money to just buy another one then by all means do so... because i can tell you rite now most people on here dont give a fuck...

Have a nice day
1namillion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2006, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doc
Contributing User

hahaha, dude got banned, so I removed the info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud DSLSJA Member

Last edited by Doc; 08-10-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2006, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandcobalt
i have searched other forums and others have done the same thing and they are pleased with the results
first off, chill, and second off, who has been pleased? ive heard nothing but they are worthless, kinda like an electric supercharger

pwmin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2006, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
iso
Contributing User

lol, dude pmed me.

"dont be an ass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont be a prick dude..i dont need to deal with people like you.....im a business account manager and i deal with ceo, presidents and controllers of some of the largest corps in canada and they are tuff i dont need to ask a simple question about how to do a minor mod and have your smart ass remark...so just chill out....thank god you cant ban people otherwise there wouldnt be people here at all......no where does it say in the rules that i have to be super smart with cars....its a simple question....you dont have to be such a prick.

god i wish i could talk to my clients the way i do with you."

the reason i said "i wish i could ban people" was in reference to his "i just want to install and tear up the streetz....you all know what i mean" remark.

custom valve tap
iso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2006, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

lol... if he has "indesposable funds", why doesnt he get a turbo or engine work??????????
Show Off is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in