sseboi - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 165
sseboi

ok i just want sseboi to know hes a liar lol matter of fact everyone who thinks he is lying about beating ws6, gto, bmw m3 and barley losing to gt500 leave a lil message for him lol

the best thing he said is wow gt500 run 12's my cobalt runs 14's thats prob the most stupid thing i heard first off 2 seconds is like 10 cars if not more and wow its just stupid thats like saying a 9 sec car isnt that fast because your car run's 11s lol
gtoguy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Contributing User
 
One-Bullet-Banta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 451
lol your not telling any of us anything we already didnt know

09 White LSD 4 Door SS
GMPP Stage Kit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahn intake, charge pipes, and cat back
ttr motor mount, CIA downpipe
One-Bullet-Banta is offline  
post #3 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bullet-Banta View Post
lol your not telling any of us anything we already didnt know
No kidding.
Red Turbo integra is offline  
 
post #4 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
The HepKitty
 
LittleMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoguy View Post
ok i just want sseboi to know hes a liar lol matter of fact everyone who thinks he is lying about beating ws6, gto, bmw m3 and barley losing to gt500 leave a lil message for him lol

the best thing he said is wow gt500 run 12's my cobalt runs 14's thats prob the most stupid thing i heard first off 2 seconds is like 10 cars if not more and wow its just stupid thats like saying a 9 sec car isnt that fast because your car run's 11s lol


well one thing is for sure, your GTO is a slowpoke..

...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
LittleMT is offline  
post #5 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:00 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 72
Hahahaha!
This is epic...
A whole thread devoted to one fucktard...
I LOVE IT!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
well one thing is for sure, your GTO is a slowpoke..
U like pissin ppl off don't u?
haha...
Makes me laugh...


-Coop
Coop7 is offline  
post #6 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:08 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop7 View Post
Hahahaha!
This is epic...
A whole thread devoted to one fucktard...
I LOVE IT!




U like pissin ppl off don't u?
haha...
Makes me laugh...


-Coop
Well, what can you say when a person who has a 600+ whp SRT-4 calls you slow? Unless your driving a monster you just agree. LOL.
Red Turbo integra is offline  
post #7 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:36 AM
The HepKitty
 
LittleMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,329
that video in gtogurls signiture is rather reDICKulous....

What is that suppose to prove, that some ricer kid failed to blow his motor revv'ing his slow car for the internet to see??????

...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
LittleMT is offline  
post #8 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
that video in gtogurls signiture is rather reDICKulous....

What is that suppose to prove, that some ricer kid failed to blow his motor revv'ing his slow car for the internet to see??????
lol sorry i dont have any racing footage and yea man you have a fast ass car thats fine but sorry im far from slow 430 rwhp isnt bad at all im guessing your friends with seeboi or w/e its fine i wont come at your car because i actaully like them oh and btw the video was more to show the mods i have done to my car all my friends wanted me to rev it up because i just got all the stuff done
gtoguy is offline  
post #9 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 11:25 AM
The HepKitty
 
LittleMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoguy View Post
lol sorry i dont have any racing footage and yea man you have a fast ass car thats fine but sorry im far from slow 430 rwhp isnt bad at all im guessing your friends with seeboi or w/e its fine i wont come at your car because i actaully like them oh and btw the video was more to show the mods i have done to my car all my friends wanted me to rev it up because i just got all the stuff done
430 rwhp is a slow snail of a slug on a heavy fat chubby Grand Am....

and keep rev'ing your car for your 'friends'.... What else do they make you do?

...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..

Last edited by LittleMT; 01-15-2009 at 11:32 AM.
LittleMT is offline  
post #10 of 166 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 11:39 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 141
don't wanna know
jrzdude is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome