Yours best win and worst lose - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

Yours best win and worst lose

ok so whats your best win and worse lose?

Worst lose is to my uncles gt500 makes 575rwhp/602trq lol its ungodly fast

Best win gt500 with just exhuast beat him by 2 cars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:07 PM

My best kill is really just my most satisfying. It was some toolbag driving a Mazda speed 6. He was a cocky SOB, and basicly told me I wasn't worth his gas. To make a long story short, I blew his doors off with ease. He wouldn't look at me after that.

Worst loss was against a cobra. He rocked me by about 5 cars. Owell, I was at 250whp at the time, and it was a cobra so it was to be expected.
post #3 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Turbo integra View Post
My best kill is really just my most satisfying. It was some toolbag driving a Mazda speed 6. He was a cocky SOB, and basicly told me I wasn't worth his gas. To make a long story short, I blew his doors off with ease. He wouldn't look at me after that.

Worst loss was against a cobra. He rocked me by about 5 cars. Owell, I was at 250whp at the time, and it was a cobra so it was to be expected.
ha yea ive had races like that had a kid in a stock 350z talk mad shit bout me then he was forced to fiinally race me and i killed him got my baby up to 155 that night

post #4 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:31 PM

I'd say my best win was against a friends worked srt4 while I was in my mustang. We went from a 40mph roll and both cars were rolling smoke off the tires. We caught traction about the same time and I was only a half car in front and managed to hold it until 130mph. We ran the cars again with the same result. My stangs best was 11.0 at 126 and the srt4 was 11.5 at 124. On the street from a roll proved that the cars were closer then the numbers showed as I could not pull on him after we got traction.

I normally do not lose in the stang on the street but there is one local guy who rocks me everytime. He drives a 1st gen camaro with a roots blower and a small shot of nitrous. No matter what setup I have or how fast my car is he puts a half car length on me. Not only does he do this to me but everyone else that travels the pike....if your car runs 13s he will win by a half car....if it runs 10s he will win by a half car...get my drift? I ran him from a light about 2 years ago and he got out a car length and shut the bottle off...even with my car all out I could not catch him by 120mph.

Its hard to beat a solid mid 10 second car on the street.
post #5 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoguy View Post
ha yea ive had races like that had a kid in a stock 350z talk mad shit bout me then he was forced to fiinally race me and i killed him got my baby up to 155 that night
Yeah, that was the first and only time I kissed 150 mph, and shut it down. Worst part about bieng beaten by the cobra, was that he must have been with two of his friends, one in a 'vette, and once in a charger that passed me at about 140 mph when I let off. All three of them kept going never slowing down. They were out of sight in about 15 seconds. Shit was crazy. I had never gone that fast and had a lot of adrelinine going through me. I got the shakes from it and dropped my ciggerette on my brand new budwieser shirt and burned a hole in it. Fuck.
post #6 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Yeah, that was the first and only time I kissed 150 mph, and shut it down. Worst part about bieng beaten by the cobra, was that he must have been with two of his friends, one in a 'vette, and once in a charger that passed me at about 140 mph when I let off. All three of them kept going never slowing down. They were out of sight in about 15 seconds. Shit was crazy. I had never gone that fast and had a lot of adrelinine going through me. I got the shakes from it and dropped my ciggerette on my brand new budwieser shirt and burned a hole in it. Fuck.
haha yea man ive done taht before while racing always seem to crop the cig
post #7 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:

i killed a speed three with my stock mach 1 from a 20, 40, 55mph roll and a dead stop, just killed him.

worst was when i took my balt ss vs a cobra, new what was gonna happen, had 3 ppl in my car and we needed a good laugh :P
post #8 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 04:48 AM
Contributing User

Best-pullied + bolton cobra
Worst-subie forester when I was stock and first time at the track with this car.

2004 SRT-4 Stage 3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[email protected]!
Best trap 120.6
Best sixty 1.68
post #9 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 07:00 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via Yahoo to kaiah723
Best was a mazda speed 3 by 2 cars

worst was an evo. did a 40 roll and as soon as the third beep went he just walked me like i was standing still. my car is stock and he had cams and some other goodies on it. new i was gonna loose but i was hoping not like that.

2009 ss imperial blue metalic LSD, Dejon powerhouse intake, trifecta tune, Dejon bpv spring upgrade, injen hotside pipe, spec stage 3, modern performance catted dp, janetty racing 3in side exit.
post #10 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:13 AM

Best...E46 M3...From a the light we were neck and neck all the way to the top of 2nd. Then third hit and I just started pullin on him. It was stock vs M3 with intake. After the race he told me he knew the GTO's had a nasty top end but he didnt know it was THAT nasty.

Haven't lost yet but I've only had the car for a little over 2 months. Im 7 for 7 right now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode