gto vs cobalt ss s/c - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

gto vs cobalt ss s/c

ok to make a long story short i just ran out to teh store and while i was out got lined up next to a cobalt ss s/c and since everyone here has been talking shit i figured id ask him to race. he said he was putting out 330 bhp anyway guys you need to stop talking shit it was nothing short of RAPE by the time i hit 60 i was 2 cars up and it just keep growing ok.

i love cobalts but you guys nee dto come back to earth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 05:52 PM

One question before you come out bustin outta nowhere....

CAN YOU STOP MAKING NEW THREADS????

Its getting irritating the fact that a new thread has your name as the publisher. I know you don't have a GTO. Its probably a hotwheels. There are tracks you can buy at WALMART for those little cars instead of rolling them on the floor with your buddies.... hahaha!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post

Its getting irritating the fact that a new thread has your name as the publisher. I know you don't have a GTO. Its probably a hotwheels. There are tracks you can buy at WALMART for those little cars instead of rolling them on the floor with your buddies.... hahaha!
ha i do have a gto i have videos of it on youtbe that have me in the videos lol your the idiot who no1 likes who likes about everything you pussy liek you actaully piss me off i wish you lived round here so i could smack you in ur face your fukin lame

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Quote:

Seems you took my advice while you were being slapped with the banstick, and finally went and took an english 101 class. Unfortunately, with better grammar comes your new intelligence level of 1. With your new profound i.q., I guess I shouldn't be expecting anything completely absurd or retarded.

Oh, and can you tell me which aisle to pick up those hot wheels? Or is that not your department?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED View Post
Seems you took my advice while you were being slapped with the banstick, and finally went and took an english 101 class. Unfortunately, with better grammar comes your new intelligence level of 1. With your new profound i.q., I guess I shouldn't be expecting anything completely absurd or retarded.

Oh, and can you tell me which aisle to pick up those hot wheels? Or is that not your department?
Don't give him credit for that I.Q. score yet WICKED. That was only his FIRST coherent post. Lets give it a little more time.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 12:41 AM

I'm back! Good kill op.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 08:56 AM

I don't know why your getting on me.... GTOfreak cant spell a word worth of shit.

Compared to all you guys: My I.Q. is damn near 3 fold better.

I'll break it down so that you can easily read it:
When I log on to the Cobaltss.com Forum, I check all the posts made recently: read'em and review them to see what is here that i didnt know already. The only posts i ever seen that i learned something is from that guy- MAXIMX or something on how to put in frame stabalizers to decrease wheel hop.

Where was WICKED???? He was in other threads responding to a question like (i'm gonna quote best i can)- "do a burnout.... stop speeding speed racer.... or, asking what model cobalt the owner has when he stated it in the OP.

Where is WANABEEgto? In other threads postin' about how he thinks he's cool and how 4, only 4 months ago he barely purchased his GTO and claims to know how to drive it and launch it to his best.... yeah sure..... Claiming that you took the training school aint enough either. And like i been saying, you too chicken-shit to even race me. I bet you make your "13" second car run 15s.... don't give me that bullshit. Need i remind you that my Cobalt does not run 14s anymore.... If you think i rely on tax refund money to do mods to my car, shit, we in a whole different salary game.... Keep fixing those minor details that makes your GTO a slowpoke on the road race. I don't need to do much but what i have done. Want me to list my mods???? Since i bought my car till today, i went stage two on my motor (not from GM), so i should be pushin' maybe 260hp to the wheels and running 13s easy. Gut out my car except my front seats and dash. I already had sportline springs on my car to begin with and also installed 29mm front, 25mm rear eibach swaybars. (Note i got this mod idea from another member on forum) DC sports front strut bar and still on original rims w/tires P215/45R18 BFGoodrich G-Force KDWS. Sticky compound tire, sufficient horsepower, sweet suspension. I'm pending next couple weeks check to install a roll cage that wraps the front of car to middle, joins and crosses back for even more stability. Do you still want to run WANABEE? Ill just put it this way, my car is SOOOO much lighter, so it will handle soooo much better than your boat on the track.... I don't think i need to say any more.

Now start showing real evidence that you are smarter than me other than: making fun of my original sig that i have had since my join date (unlike those that have changed it numerous times and then resulting in having a retarded gang banger />socal sig) is not a way to look at it. And spelling & grammar, who cares? I state my points right? I'm never unclear about what I'm trying to prove (unlike GTOfreak where you cant read a damn thing he posts; yeah dictionary.com is still calling your name).

Show me one instance where any of you retards MAY have looked smarter than another in any point.

**waiting**

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 02-13-2009 at 09:23 AM.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 09:32 AM

Oh by the way WICKED, do you like MY sig???? Norcal>Socal
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Contributing User

so much reading

2007 SS/SC
O T T P TVS Stage 3 w/ 2.9" & 80# inj., ZZP 3" CAI, ZZP Stainless Mid-Length Header w/ 3" Catted DP, ZZP Stainless 3" Magnaflow Cat-Back, O T T P Heat Exchanger, Opt B, TTR Upper Engine Mount
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:

Where is WANABEEgto? In other threads postin' about how he thinks he's cool and how 4, only 4 months ago he barely purchased his GTO and claims to know how to drive it and launch it to his best.... yeah sure..... Claiming that you took the training school aint enough either. 1.)And like i been saying, you too chicken-shit to even race me. I bet you make your "13" second car run 15s.... don't give me that bullshit. Need i remind you that my Cobalt does not run 14s anymore.... 2.)If you think i rely on tax refund money to do mods to my car, shit, we in a whole different salary game.... Keep fixing those minor details that makes your GTO a slowpoke on the road race. I don't need to do much but what i have done. Want me to list my mods???? Since i bought my car till today, i went stage two on my motor (not from GM), so i should be pushin' maybe 260hp to the wheels and running 13s easy. Gut out my car except my front seats and dash. I already had sportline springs on my car to begin with and also installed 29mm front, 25mm rear eibach swaybars. (Note i got this mod idea from another member on forum) DC sports front strut bar and still on original rims w/tires P215/45R18 BFGoodrich G-Force KDWS. Sticky compound tire, sufficient horsepower, sweet suspension. I'm pending next couple weeks check to install a roll cage that wraps the front of car to middle, joins and crosses back for even more stability. 3.)Do you still want to run WANABEE? Ill just put it this way, my car is SOOOO much lighter, so it will handle soooo much better than your boat on the track.... I don't think i need to say any more.

4.)Now start showing real evidence that you are smarter than me other than: making fun of my original sig that i have had since my join date (unlike those that have changed it numerous times and then resulting in having a retarded gang banger />socal sig) is not a way to look at it. And spelling & grammar, who cares? I state my points right? I'm never unclear about what I'm trying to prove (unlike GTOfreak where you cant read a damn thing he posts; yeah dictionary.com is still calling your name).

Show me one instance where any of you retards MAY have looked smarter than another in any point.

**waiting**
1.) I can't believe you are still on this whole racing thing. Are you really that daft to challenge me to a race from across the country!?
2.) I am a full time student at William & Mary. I wait tables as a part time job. I sure hope you make more money than me. BTW: You're a mechanic buddy! NOT something to brag about. We'll discuss salaries when I'm finished with school.
3.) I never had ANY interest in driving to Cali to race your PATHETIC Cobalt. You are like those hopeless characters on Jerry Springer. They hide behind the bodygaurds and taunt the other person to fight them. You think you are safe over there...and you are. You aren't worth 6,000 miles round trip, bitch.
4.) My Ivy League school vs your GED. My I.Q. score of 141 vs your I.Q. of low normal...105 AT BEST. Your grammer vs my grammar. (The fact you think grammar is a non-issue is laughable. You state your points right?! Lord have mercy on your ENGLISH!) You being flammed by nearly every person that reads your posts vs....is this even helping anything. You are illiterate. You can't even read this stuff can you?

P.S. I see the meaning of "wanabe", and its spelling, still escapes you.

Last edited by WanaGTO; 02-13-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode