Gto Vs. Cobalt Ss/sc - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Gto Vs. Cobalt Ss/sc

Here is just proof toward my claim of the SS/SC beating the GTO around the track. Now we can all establish that the SS/SC runs 14s quarters right? Why the F*** does the GTO run 14s as well? And its the 6.0 too.

Don't believe me? Here are the Pros. for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZliO4rUPvg

You can't tell me that you can drive better than the pros because supposedly the GTO is the hardest to launch. It not only has late turning response, feels like its running on flats, but has tremendous body roll. The SS/SC has far better handling capabilities than the GTO if that is the review of it. Not only that, but the STI beat it???? I thought the STI was slower than the Cobalt around the track?

Geez and I was actually thinking that the 6.0 was THAT fast according to all the members.... Tsk, tsk, tsk....

Who wants to race my SS/SC @ Laguna Seca???? I will walk all over your 3800 lbs and 400bh but ~310hp to the wheels with my 2900lbs (official weight), 260hp to the wheels SS/SC.

Ill admit, the GTO looks and sounds good. But performs like shit according to all reviews.

And WANABEE, just because you replaced your bushings on the rear on your GTO.... SO WHAT? Your gonna say you gained 70hp just doing that? Its just bushings, its what makes the squeaking on the rear go away.... Ive got more suspension mods than your measly tax refunds can afford....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 12:03 PM

Some Youtube video you pulled as "proof." Edmunds is the most unreliable source you could possibly go to. You're stupidity NEVER ceases to amaze me. You really think the LS2 runs 14's??? The LS2 GTO doesn't put 310 to the wheels...it puts down 350 on average. I have never known a dumber person than you. I honestly mean that. You are about to get flamed SO bad for this post.

I replaced the shocks, springs, sways....etc. Everything is pedders. You are SO F***ing stupid.

Last edited by WanaGTO; 02-13-2009 at 12:28 PM.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 12:25 PM

Since you are an incompetent idiot...I decided to post the FIRST video I found on youtube of another review. Even with all the tire spin during their tests...look at the numbers they got. You are an absolute FOOL to think that road testers get the best times these cars are capable of. Even Motorweek's times were slow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcdRJMaDhuw

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Hey, Hey Hey! WANABEE, did i ask you what your tax refunds got you? I read it already. And Edmunds is not reliable???? YOU sir, are not reliable.

You're not a professional driver. Your GTO may not exist. And if it did, your refund money barely bought you ~$1100 worth of REAR suspension. What you think that your front isnt of any value???? Did you not hear? Sloppy and slow steering response.... hmmmm meaning the front has a poor setup and needs to be stiffened. You're just going to be whipping all over the track uncontrollably. No STABILITY what so ever.

What proof do you have hmmm? Mr.imsocoolkuzigottheGTO....

*waiting (again)*
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 12:42 PM Thread Starter

You're done WANABEE. Go back to your dreamland of fag GTO praisers. I like the car but that claimed 400bhp gets to your head. Trust me.

A lot less horsepower can do you a lot better than 13s. (215hp to the wheels on a 2400lbs car LSD i seen run 12s easily).
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 PM

The GTO with drag radials has hit high 12's mutiple times. You sir...are a tool. I can't believe idiots like you actually breathe the same air I do.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Contributing User

they dont apparently they breath the air near the bay, things are a little different out there, you get what im saying

09 White LSD 4 Door SS
GMPP Stage Kit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahn intake, charge pipes, and cat back
ttr motor mount, CIA downpipe
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

If that is what you think.... ^^

Both of ya. And high 12s? YOU'RE SMOKIN SHIT! Thats like saying that the SS/SC breaks high 12s on slicks....

Ohh Ho man! The Bay water is what is keeping me sane.... You're in high altitude i assume? The thinner air is affecting your brain molecules....
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Contributing User

its freaking austin are you kidding me.... elevation, its called hill country but no i dont live on one of the hills, man your an idiot, a cobalt ss stock in the 12s with slicks, not even an 08 or 09 and they are a good .5 second faster stock vs stock than some stock supercharged pos

09 White LSD 4 Door SS
GMPP Stage Kit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahn intake, charge pipes, and cat back
ttr motor mount, CIA downpipe
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bullet-Banta View Post
its freaking austin are you kidding me.... elevation, its called hill country but no i dont live on one of the hills, man your an idiot,1. a cobalt ss stock in the 12s with slicks, not even an 08 or 09 and they are a good .5 second faster stock vs stock than some stock supercharged pos
1. I KNOW!

I just said that because he said a stock GTO on slicks breaks 12s. HAHAHAHA! (I want to see that. Stock with NO mods what so-ever....)
Super dick that he is smokin I'm telling you.... and i wasn't just talking about you with the elevation bull....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode