still waiting sseiboi - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

still waiting sseiboi

come on sseiboi we are still waiting lol i guess it takes 2 weeks to edit a video of bullshit hahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 05:42 PM

Garage
^^ To tell you the truth, yeah he isn't postin but, you are kinda sounding annoying at this point....

Might I add as well, your videos aren't impressive if that is what you classify as proof. (just a comment on my behalf) Don't get too butt hurt about it when you do read posted comment....
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

im not butt hurt lol the videos are proof to show my mods which you can see all except the cam of course but you can hear it when i turn it on at first. The track proof will be here soon once the tracks open up around here hopefully me and bluebeast can get up to atco so he can see thats it my car to lol but dont worry redsstreak im not mad at you

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Contributing User

i'm starting to think redsstreak is sseiboi .
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 AM

Garage
^^FUNNY^^

But thats a big no-no. Just stating my opinion. I've got videos of my ride I just don't feel comfortable seeing that this is not a Love-COBALT forum. More of like a talk-trash-against-Cobalt forum.

But its the internet, you can do whatever you want on it without anyone's respect.

BTW, I'm not on here everyday but I too am curious when he will post his proof because he does state he autocrosses? Who knows, I would like to meet with those type of enthusiasts and form some kind of club so that way Cobalt owners can feel part of a car meet. You don't realize how much criticism there is by the old school fanatics and just about every other type of hot-rod owner toward the Cobalt. I'm sure SRT-4 guys get the same bullshit too due to the fact that it is still a four-banger.

Last edited by RedSStreak; 02-24-2009 at 10:24 AM.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSStreak View Post
^^FUNNY^^

But thats a big no-no. Just stating my opinion. I've got videos of my ride I just don't feel comfortable seeing that this is not a Love-COBALT forum. More of like a talk-trash-against-Cobalt forum.

But its the internet, you can do whatever you want on it without anyone's respect.

BTW, I'm not on here everyday but I too am curious when he will post his proof because he does state he autocrosses? Who knows, I would like to meet with those type of enthusiasts and form some kind of club so that way Cobalt owners can feel part of a car meet. You don't realize how much criticism there is by the old school fanatics and just about every other type of hot-rod owner toward the Cobalt. I'm sure SRT-4 guys get the same bullshit too due to the fact that it is still a four-banger.
you got it

05 flame red neon
MODS- ptp s3k turbo @ 27psi, ptp ported exh mani, agp wga, agp sri, jmb hardpipes, cti hotside pipe, hks ssqv bov, Ex Depot SB ic, prothane mm inserts, coolingmist w/i (trunk mount), FIC 625cc inj, agp returnline, needswings v5 dp, qtp e-cutout, maddog 50% sts, eibach sportlines, dcr oil modifier, safc2 and a few more things i can't remember
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy1 View Post
you got it
as far as srt4 owners go the ones i know an myself included like to be the underdog . an then laugh our asses off when we spank those v8 asses . like the saying goes " it's just a neon ...until it spanks that ass then it's an srt4 "
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 04:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by freaky View Post
as far as srt4 owners go the ones i know an myself included like to be the underdog . an then laugh our asses off when we spank those v8 asses . like the saying goes " it's just a neon ...until it spanks that ass then it's an srt4 "
I say the same thing with my Cobalt. Yea we are the under dogs but shit, the way my suspension is built up, rigidity is not a problem for me. Then I went stage III on my motor, Talk about fast throttle response and the power gone completely to the wheels. NO SACRIFICE. Then when you smoke a V8, they call me a cheater. That is when you say, HOW? You got 4 more cylinders than me so that is automatically a handicap for me.

Anyone atop of that comment, GIMME a WHOOT WHOOT!
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaky View Post
Once you pile up a stack of 11 second slips you cant really claim to be the underdog anymore. To the original point of this thread. PLEASE no more new threads like this. The kill section is for kill stories. This is off topic fodder.

2004 SRT-4 Stage 3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[email protected]!
Best trap 120.6
Best sixty 1.68
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Contributing User

Talking

[QUOTE=bluebeast;141562]Once you pile up a stack of 11 second slips you cant really claim to be the underdog anymore. To the original point of this thread. PLEASE no more new threads like this. The kill section is for kill stories. This is off topic fodder.[/QUOTE

i went off topic what more you want j/k. an as far as being the underdog i was talking about the general publics veiw of our car . take today for example had an ass wipe in a nissan maxima fuck with me not knowing i'm a 50 trim with a shit load of mods . talk about butt hurt when i let him catch up to me .

Last edited by freaky; 02-24-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode