2008 acura TL va BMW M3 - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 12:33 AM Thread Starter

2008 acura TL va BMW M3

ok so im driving to the airport tonight and for a good 1/2 mile this guy in a m3 is tryna race me. Ok now i know i didnt have a chance since i was in my weekend car lol but anyway he starts to get annoying and we run from a dead stop. Of course he beats me but only by about 4-5 cars i expected more ha we get to the light and he puts his window down and goes better luck next time ricer and pulls off. lol kind amade me mad so next light i get next to him and realize ive raced this guy in my gto before and put bus lengths on him. So i start to talk a little shit to him bout how i beat him in my other car and he like totally freaks out heres exactly what he said "noone has ever beat me in my car is a fuckin M3 its the fastest car in the area you fucking pussy" lol i thought it was funny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 AM

Ive had my share of those races. I'm in my company work truck, a '93 Nissan p/u, (yeah I know, a POS!). But you know, how is work ever fun?? Nice run gtoguy. I always like to get laughs too.

But my story of the weekend is my race against a Bullitt. (suposedly stock....) It was a green one so it wasn't crash's, (although I wish it was because the outcome would have been WAY different). Well, my redline is 7k rpm and we went from a light. 0-40, which is the change from 1st to 2nd, I expected him to take me, which he did. But only by a bumper. Then I was starting to run out my 2nd gear and I started to catch up easily. I decided to short shift at 6K into 3rd to let him think he had the race. Coming into 3rd, I started to run it out too but, he let off! I was so furious because at that point, he has a lead of half a car and I was starting to pull. Its alright though because at the same time, a ~03 GT was three-way with us. He never had a chance though.... poor guy. I pulled next to the guy to ask him what he had done with his motor and he chuckled to hide the truth and lied saying, 'its stock'. BS because he obviously had an exhaust and a Bullitt doesn't pull the way it did. I've raced several of them in the past stock and it was almost even. So.... of course I lied because he asked what I did to mine and all I said was 'just a air-box mod'. HAHAHAHA! Guy shrugged and left. I wanted to get him to race me again but I was on a grocery and fuel run.

Just thought this story would change the pace of the threads of this forum.

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 03-09-2009 at 10:10 AM.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 AM

That would absolutely PISS ME OFF.
What did you say back to him after that stupid comment?

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
Ive had my share of those races. I'm in my company work truck, a '93 Nissan p/u, (yeah I know, a POS!). But you know, how is work ever fun?? Nice run gtoguy. I always like to get laughs too.

But my story of the weekend is my race against a Bullitt. (suposedly stock....) It was a green one so it wasn't crash's. Well, my redline is 7k rpm and we went from a light. 0-40, which is the change from 1st to 2nd, I expected him to take me, which he did. But only by a bumper. Then I was starting to run out my 2nd gear and I started to catch up easily. I decided to short shift at 6K into 3rd to let him think he had the race. Coming into 3rd, I started to run it out too but, he let off! I was so furious because at that point, he has a lead of half a car and I was starting to pull. Its alright though because at the same time, a ~03 GT was three-way with us. He never had a chance though.... poor guy. I pulled next to the guy to ask him what he had done with his motor and he chuckled to hide the truth and lied saying, 'its stock'. BS because he obviously had an exhaust and a Bullitt doesn't pull the way it did. I've raced several of them in the past stock and it was almost even. So.... of course I lied because he asked what I did to mine and all I said was 'just a air-box mod'. HAHAHAHA! Guy shrugged and left. I wanted to get him to race me again but I was on a grocery and fuel run.

Just thought this story would change the pace of the threads of this forum.
Oh wow...good story. How fast are those Bullitts anyway?
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:18 AM

A high 13 second car. Like 13.8. With a crappy driver, (which I must have raced when stock) just imagine. Slower than 14.5.

I just didn't take it serious being a street race and the fact that it wasn't crash so I played with him.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
A high 13 second car. Like 13.8. With a crappy driver, (which I must have raced when stock) just imagine. Slower than 14.5.

I just didn't take it serious being a street race and the fact that it wasn't crash so I played with him.
lol thats funny good time

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanaGTO View Post
That would absolutely PISS ME OFF.
What did you say back to him after that stupid comment?
lol i didnt say anything he just pulled off and i couldnt catch damn slow car lol
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Only sseiboi can take an m3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 04:17 PM

And WICKED can 'take' a 13 second car with a 16 second car.

*right back at cha*

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 03-09-2009 at 04:21 PM.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
IDK what more pathetic. Your attempt to 'send it right back,' or the fact that your afraid to race a 16 sec car?

I said Id throw up gas money?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 05:31 PM

Yeah but lets think about it....

You are a definite waste of time. Just stop before you hurt yourself. Internet bitch from the start soooooooo, what is your point?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode