sandy vs the turbocharged tc lolol. - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
sandy vs the turbocharged tc lolol.

sandys only 3 months old now. i was driving back from 711 with my girl as im coming over a bridge i hear the shutter of a BOV so naturaly i look around
i see a scion TC . purple like most a guy in coach sunglasses (yes really) me in my beat up blue jeans and torn sleaveless shirt . so he catches me looking over
he looks down on sandy almost as if to say . heh cant touch me. i look down at his tc. and laugh. he throws it in N and revs . i proceeded to laugh harder as his 8inch muffler raddles to hell . llight turns green cars infront of me so i just take off normaly . as i look in my rearview mirrior i see the tc right on my tale . then he swings to the left and punches it. by this time the car infront of me had changed lanes. so i simpley gun it less than half thr***le i catch up to him in a matter of a split second with a big smile on my face. we catch another light this time me and him are out front. he peels out on green i wait just a hair and launch hit 2nd gaining hit 3rd gone. the tc owner proceeds to flick me off as i take my turn to come home. i simpley yell out the window and say better luck next time.

not nearly as good as MT's storys. but that was a play by play pretty much of what went down last night. my first kill . my first anything . i was happy

*stock 2010 TC ss*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
congrats, nice kill
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 12:00 PM

Garage
Nice kill

The Scion TC's are the worst engineered cars in today's market.... I kinda like how they look but they are just weak sauce. Whether you SC or TC those things, they still stay a slowpoke....

And yes that is a challenge to ANY Scion owner to try McLovin!

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
haha u tell em red
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
not that it means much forgot to add i was in normal mode traction all that was still on. lol
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-06-2010, 01:06 PM
The HepKitty

the first of many kills to come..... good work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
thx littleMT im still waiting for ur next kill story haha. and thx again for having uhh ur son i think u said? give me them tips and recomendations on the car detailing im actully hoping to tackle that this weekend.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 12:28 AM
The HepKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalm View Post
thx littleMT im still waiting for ur next kill story haha. and thx again for having uhh ur son i think u said? give me them tips and recomendations on the car detailing im actully hoping to tackle that this weekend.
Yup, he is my oldest son. I have 2 boys....

This is where I taught them how to drive, I am in the Betty Boop jacket, watching my oldest in the blue SRT:

I'm the kind of mother that didn't care about homework to much, but you better bring me a good 60ft... or else.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
haha wana adopt me ? my dad just got done going off on me cause i noticed dry tare on my car and had to get it off. im like really ? lol. and it calls me stupid cause i wana go to the track never went down a track in my life yet! lol.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 09:55 PM

Nice....I had a run in with one of these a few years ago. Similar story. He came up beside me at front of light. When we took off I put about 3 car lengths between us in a hurry...then I got off the gas.....he didn't learn his lesson and kept coming. When he came up beside me again I dropped it into second and again put some real estate between us real fast again.....60mph now in a 40......so I got off again......and what do you know.....the fly by with the hazards as he pulls in front of me....seriously, what does it take for them to realize they were beaten.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode