Me vs Lancer Evo 9 - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 07:41 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 259
Me vs Lancer Evo 9

Ok guys, here is a video of me racing an Evo 9. I was wearing flip-flops, which I DO NOT recommend wearing while racing...

I missed 2nd gear two times... it was annoying. Anyway here is the video and it even shows me missing 2nd gear.... funny stuff!


http://media.putfile.com/Me-vs-Evo-IX

or try

http://www.streetbadges.com/orlando/Me vs Evo IX.wmv


PS. - DO NOT WEAR FLIP-FLOPS WHILE RACING! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SHIFT FAST!

Last edited by Orlandoech; 08-23-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Orlandoech is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 08:57 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandoech
Ok guys, here is a video of me racing an Evo 9. I was wearing flip-flops, which I DO NOT recommend wearing while racing...

I missed 2nd gear two times... it was annoying. Anyway here is the video and it even shows me missing 2nd gear.... funny stuff!
What do you have done, and what did the 9 have done to it?
heyzeus11 is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 09:18 AM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandoech
PS. - DO NOT WEAR FLIP-FLOPS WHILE RACING! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SHIFT FAST!
I couldn't get the video to load

LOL, you don't have to tell me that, i already know. Even though its hot as piss down here in south georgia, i rarely wear flip flops. Not only does it screw with driving, but it erm....makes it a little harder to, how should i say this, ummm.....make an effective escape from authorities and/or mad drunk guys.
Landonelf is offline  
 
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonelf
I couldn't get the video to load

LOL, you don't have to tell me that, i already know. Even though its hot as piss down here in south georgia, i rarely wear flip flops. Not only does it screw with driving, but it erm....makes it a little harder to, how should i say this, ummm.....make an effective escape from authorities and/or mad drunk guys.
Try again...

http://media.putfile.com/Me-vs-Evo-IX

or try

http://www.streetbadges.com/orlando/Me vs Evo IX.wmv

Last edited by Orlandoech; 08-23-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Orlandoech is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 10:11 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,223
lol. well i guess even racers still learn stuff here and there.
Show Off is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Contributing User
 
bluebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 772
I love racing an evo in a 1/4 mile run. they launch so much better than our front drivers but the look on their faces is priceless when I fly by them at half track. Of course I have a buddy with an Evo in the 11's I've yet to see anyone catch him yet including my skittle
bluebeast is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 259
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast
I love racing an evo in a 1/4 mile run. they launch so much better than our front drivers but the look on their faces is priceless when I fly by them at half track. Of course I have a buddy with an Evo in the 11's I've yet to see anyone catch him yet including my skittle
I love it too!
Orlandoech is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:17 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 132
Nice.

Why did he decide to race from a slow roll the second time??
S8ER95Z is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Nice.

Why did he decide to race from a slow roll the second time??

It was a 10mph roll... he said he didnt wanna launch at 4500rmps again lol
Orlandoech is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 05:54 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 132
LOL well I could see that.
S8ER95Z is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome