Good Kill - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

Good Kill

Well for awhile now everytime this certain 5.0 mustang would see me he would rev it up and bark tires and all that mess. Even when i had car trouble and was getting it towed he came by and reved it up. So tonight i saw him in the road and pulled up beside him we were both going about 40 i was in 3rd gear when he got on it i quickly downshifted to 2nd and pulled him hard all the way through third so im pretty sure he wont be revving it up again. lol.

mods:
me-cai
him- exhaust and whatever else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 09:27 PM

nice kill on THAT 5.sl0w.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 10:54 PM

Good kill, awesome! I hate those Poontangs anyways, they are "Me Too" cars around here. "Have you got a mustang?" "Me too!" Dime a dozen..... I killed an 06 GT about a month ago, I didnt think anyone else saw me, but evidently I've gotten some rep around A-town that I killed a fast GT, so it makes me feels good. I try to fly under the radar, and have the sleeper, and it works!

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsRallyYellowSS View Post
Good kill, awesome! I hate those Poontangs anyways, they are "Me Too" cars around here. "Have you got a mustang?" "Me too!" Dime a dozen..... I killed an 06 GT about a month ago, I didnt think anyone else saw me, but evidently I've gotten some rep around A-town that I killed a fast GT, so it makes me feels good. I try to fly under the radar, and have the sleeper, and it works!
It feels good beating an 06 doesn't it? I've got some respect for it too. But I was foolish enough to post it here first and almost everybody BS'd me. Nice kill on the stangs everybody. This goes to show that they aren't untouchable.

07 Tahoe LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

mustangs = asssholes they stink and everyone has one.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:22 PM

I hate Mustanks. That's all you see in my neck of the woods. I kill the v6's like rats eat cheese. Or nuts and grains because they like those better. Congrats on your kill man. Cocky 5.0 bastards... not all, just most.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Contributing User

Nice kill. LoL I actually like mustangs alot unlike most of the guys that have posted. Beating a stock 5.0 is very doable. Beating an 06 GT would be a little more difficult. If your modded and their stock it's a heck of a race. But your racing the driver not the car so I don't know why someone would call BS. I'd think the Mustang GT would win 8 out of 10 times but they can be beat just like everything else.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, well im sure i will see him again.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 05:40 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast View Post
Nice kill. LoL I actually like mustangs alot unlike most of the guys that have posted. Beating a stock 5.0 is very doable. Beating an 06 GT would be a little more difficult. If your modded and their stock it's a heck of a race. But your racing the driver not the car so I don't know why someone would call BS. I'd think the Mustang GT would win 8 out of 10 times but they can be beat just like everything else.
I have to agree with most of what you posted. It is a drivers race. It always is. If it was just the car then there would be no point to racing. As for a modded SS/SC being required to beat an 06 GT, how modded are you referring to? I beat one with only an Injen CAI.

07 Tahoe LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domin8_gt View Post
I have to agree with most of what you posted. It is a drivers race. It always is. If it was just the car then there would be no point to racing. As for a modded SS/SC being required to beat an 06 GT, how modded are you referring to? I beat one with only an Injen CAI.
Fine, modded required to beat a GT at altitudes most of us live at. Stop running around like your special case is "the way it is".

As for the BS's earlier, I'll take them back or at least highly reduce them... the extremely important altitude detail was missing, and you conveniently didn't mention it and no... I don't have a flippin' clue where salt lake city is (well, general idea I guess), or even utah for that matter other than "kinda on the right-ish, but not fully right"

Edit: Just checked a map, I guessed that Utah was Wyoming... oh well, close I guess

Last edited by alkaline3; 11-16-2006 at 07:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode