Civic Si vs. My Bolt SS/SC - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Civic Si vs. My Bolt SS/SC

Alright, sort of a funny race...I was coming home from work on the highway the other night. and this Civic Si (was a new year, not sure which tho) hatchback pulls up next to me. He's got some girl in the car, and I'm not gonna lie she was damn fine. Anyways, he looks over at me and honks, and I didn't really pay any attention to him. Then he just freakin takes off thinking I was racing him. So he's still gaining a bit on me, when I decide to ruin his day. I downshifted to 3rd and floored it, catching up to him in no time. I shifted to 4th and stayed dead even with him (on purpous mind u). He pulled ahead again, with his finger out the window!! So at this point I was pissed and I figured that it was time to get him back. I pulled ahead of him with no trouble at all, and cut into his lane as a sort of victory dance. He pulled out and passed me again, and i pulled ahead and cut into his lane again. Eventually he just gave up, gave me the finger again and pulled off the highway. Sorry bout the long post, but I thought you all would get a laught out of this idiot's attitude.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:32 PM

sounds like you live in NC... lol, i love the "ricer-flyby" after you decide to let off, they think they have beaten you then
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

I know, isn't it rediculous? It amuses me to an extent, then it just proves peoples stupidity lol. And nah, I live in Colorado...kinda sucks right now too, we're getting pounded with some fierce snow storms right now.

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:37 PM

dang, id kill to get some snow, matter of fact, i wish it would snow asshole deep to a giraffe! its soggy as hell here, almost like quicksand the ground is so wet.
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:39 PM

i loved the kill I did on a box bodied civic when I first got my camaro back on the road. driver+3 buddies in 90-91 civic fart-trumpet riding beside me (92 RS 327 transplant) dropped it into 2nd and the honda is screaming, almost to blow up, and I keep my Camaro in OD (auto) and dont even tap the gas. And Im PASSING him! Stupid rice boys.....
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Wow, that's sayin something. I was listening to the news the other day, after we got hit with a 3-feet-o-snow blizzard. It said that Colorado got more snow with that one storm, than we did all last winter. And it's snowed about a foot every weekend for the last 6 weeks...I want it to go away! I just got some rims, and I can't make those babies shine until it all goes away!!
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Lol right on. My dad has a newer camaro and an older one. His camaro is a rare breed. Sporting a Tuned Port Injection, Corvette engine, Iroc Z28. A couple other mods that I don't remember off hand. The thing is a freakin beast. I can't wait until we get it running again. It was stolen some 11 years ago, and we found it abandoned and almost completely stripped. However, the retards didn't take any of the performance part of the car.
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyRedline2006 View Post
Lol right on. My dad has a newer camaro and an older one. His camaro is a rare breed. Sporting a Tuned Port Injection, Corvette engine, Iroc Z28. A couple other mods that I don't remember off hand. The thing is a freakin beast. I can't wait until we get it running again. It was stolen some 11 years ago, and we found it abandoned and almost completely stripped. However, the retards didn't take any of the performance part of the car.
Honda-boy revenge?!?!?
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Lol could be. All i know is once we get that hoss runnin again, ima race my dad just so I can say I stepped up to a true muscle car.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 08:48 PM

Heres a pic of my baby, first car, honda eater, 1965 model 327 ugh ugh ugh (tim allen) Its a beast! I love it. I painted it myself, I need to start messing with it again, but she started overheating when I went to the beach in her... click on the thumbnail to see!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1992 Camaro front pic revised.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1220  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode