Back 2 Back Races, both hilarious... - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

Back 2 Back Races, both hilarious...

Alright, so tonight I got off of work at around 9:30 pm. When I walked out to my car, I noticed a blue light right next to it. It was a 1991 Eclipse GS with a blue neon underglow. I couldn't help but laugh to myself but I figured I'd satisfy his thirst for a race. So we hit the highway and we go from a 40 mph roll. You all can probably guess what happened after that. I utterly smoked him and then we parted ways as he got off the highway a couple exits down the way.

Not too long after this race ended, I was cruising listening to some music when out of my passenger side mirror I saw some headlights coming up fairly fast. So I sped up so that this guy wouldn't pass me, and we began to cruise at an even pace. I looked over, and it was an Cobalt LS!! What the hell!? So then this guy and I decide to race, we honk a few times then floor it, I passed him with little effort, and then we both had to slow down for traffic. He hit the brakes and cut into my lane right behind me, riding my bumper. I looked in front of me, one lane over, and I saw a Crown Victoria. So I thought to myself, is that a cop? I took a better look at his driver side mirror, and I saw the spotlight thing that those unmarked cop cars have. So obviously, I didn't try to pass him. In fact, I even flashed my brake lights a couple of times to save the Cobalt behind me, despite him being an idiot for riding my bumper. Then what does the other Cobalt do?? He does one of those ricer fly-by's and gets off the highway, and then right after that, the cop pulls into the exit lane and floors it after him with his lights on! I was cracking up!! I even thought to myself, right before the fly-by, "don't do it cobalt, don't do it...it's gonna ruin your day man..."

Just thought you all would enjoy hearing about a race like this, they're always fun. And sorry bout the uber long post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:23 PM

that sucks to be him
love the consistancy in police vehicles to know what to look for
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:23 PM

damn just when "halt 2da balt" actually means something..... some people never have a chance.... It he was an SS he may have gotten away from the cop, especially if it was me

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:28 PM

like my cop friend said
" u can have a fast car but it cant go fast in a ditch"
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:34 PM

And like my cop friend said "Your car may be fast, but my radio is a hell of a lot faster!" and I told him id give him $100 if he could catch me without the radio.... Its good to have cop friends with a sense of humor!
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:38 PM

most of them do except the newbe's just hope their maf sensor takes a shit when he chases u because it wont go but 40 mph and pretty rough
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:38 PM

and i thought it was " i have 15 friend that r faster than u
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

lol, hell yea my name meant something, I swear I couldn't stop laughing...probably the funniest thing i'd seen in a while
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:55 PM

Whats even funnier is when you know the cop, and he uses you as a decoy for the rice rockets!!!! LOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! fuckin' ricers....
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Damn!! I wish I had a cop friend lol. That'd be so awesome to know that he had my back on stuff like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode