05 ss/sc vs 0? civic si - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 12:07 AM Thread Starter

05 ss/sc vs 0? civic si

I'm on my favorite road, hiway with lights every couple a miles, and I'm in the front. The light turns red and I look up in the rear view to see whats behind me and I notice the guy w/ a flat billed ballcap askewed to the right get on his cell phone and point at my car. I coulda swore I lip read "yea cobalt SS" .

Now I'm thinkin' "What's goin on here?"

He shuts his phone, smiles, grips his wheel and gets adjusted in his seat.

Hmmmm..........

Light goes green and I accelerate to put a little distance between me and the car next to me while this guy sticks fairly close to my bumper. When he figures it's time he slides over to the right lane.

At this point I notice it's a Honda from the front end and I think I see some other letters on the grill. We're at about 35 and climbing, I shift to third as he begins his pass, I can hear he's rpm'ing pretty high and he's eyeballin' in my direction. I give a head tilt and I look down at the i-vtec on the side and smirk. I guess this was his que cause the car got louder and he takes off. I was already anticipating this and the second I saw that SI on his rear I'm down to second at 40 even by 50, smrik again and pull about 1.5 cars by 70, shift to third and I'm gone. Prolly another car or 2.

Next light is comin' up I let off to give him a thumbs up but he just blows by and makes a WIDE right turn before I can get to him. Oh well, maybe next time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode