The Official Troll Callout - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

The Official Troll Callout

What is with all of the bullshit here lately?

Gator, Wasey and HD_250 you know I am talking about you.

You claim a 28 year old who owns his own company drives mommies GTO.

Well time to see if you have any balls.

Why not put $1000 cash on the fact that I own my GTO.

I not only find it amusing that you would be dumb enough to doubt me but I will realy enjoy an extra $1000.

You worthless cocksuckers think you so fucking cool so put your money where you mouth is or get the fuck out of here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyss View Post
What is with all of the bullshit here lately?

Gator, Wasey and HD_250 you know I am talking about you.

Well time to see if you have any balls.

Why not put $1000 cash on the fact that I own my GTO.

I not only find it amusing that you would be dumb enough to doubt me but I will realy enjoy an extra $1000.

You worthless cocksuckers think you so fucking cool so put your money where you mouth is or get the fuck out of here.
Personally, I don't care if your mom owns a GTO or not. To me, it's a fat car. You act like it is some kind of exotic. Give a kid a few dollars and his mom has a GTO, and he acts like he's Donald Trump.

Why aren't you like butt plug Krug? Cry for the moderators like he does.

I'm sure she does own a GTO and I'm sure she lets you play with it, and in some weird, perverted way, you probably do feel like it's yours. Hell, personally, it doesn't matter to me at all, because the damn thing is just fatter than hell.

What's with the name calling, anyhow? You've been a bully blowing smoke up everyone's ass for years, but now you've got people who don't lay down for you, and who don't buy into your "win by 10 cars" crap.

CodyBS.....perfect name that Wasey gave you. All you are and all you will ever be is a wannabe. It drives you insane that people don't fawn over your little fairy tales.

You have butt plug Krug....isn't that enough? He fawns on you and laps up all of your ridiculous rhetoric. Just take solace in knowing that he gives you the love that you never got from mommy and daddy.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:

Owning a briggs and straton pushmower isn't exactly like owning microsoft.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

You keep adding situations and running your mouth, you don't have the have the balls to put money where your mouth is do you?

And there is alot more to a $100,000 a year company than a push mower. Well save that for a later bet.

This post will just show that you guys are an all talk pussies.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:07 PM

Quote:
You keep adding situations and running your mouth, you don't have the have the balls to put money where your mouth is do you?

And there is alot more to a $100,000 a year company than a push mower. Well save that for a later bet.

This post will just show that you guys are an all talk pussies.
Shhhhhh

Be really quiet, because I am about to let you in on a secret.

Put your ear REALLY close to the monitor and listen closely.

Okay....here goes.........

"no one really cares about you, what you do, or how much money you claim to make. you only think that we do. you are a joke to us. we just say things to you to get you wound up, because any time you open your mouth, you say incredibly stupid things that we laugh at. you see cody, we are laughing at you and the dumb things you say."

There...I said it. Now you know. I wouldn't care if you had a Porsche, because you still are a tool and moron.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Like always you just keep talking.

I don't know if you noticed but you three are the morons. Thus why no one besides yourselves post responses.

I own a GTO owned a SS/SC know about both cars and help people in the tech section.

No one cares if you guys are here and when the moderators kick it in the ass you will be gone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode