This is a car website... - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
The HepKitty

This is a car website...

Lets get back to talking cars and kill storys or some drag racing.

I know we won't all agree with each other, but the time has come to be civil with each other, and make this website fun again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:24 PM

Wow one post I finally agree with you on.

I myself have had enough of people acting like little kids and taking stuff to the " I know you are but what am I " level.
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
The HepKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyss View Post
Wow one post I finally agree with you on.

I myself have had enough of people acting like little kids and taking stuff to the " I know you are but what am I " level.

Cody, me and you have gone in circles in the past, and I was guilty of immature behavior, but now we must move forward and make this site fun and enjoyable again.

I think the diverse people we have here is a good thing, as many viewpoints are expressed and shared, but we must be civil and agree to disagree and avoid the flame fests which have brought this section down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:38 PM

^+1...

ill try and not whore up this place as much as i whore up the RLF...(for MT's sake of course )
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 05:59 PM

Agree! By the way, when did you get moderator? I havent seen you on here much lately.

Last edited by KlugSRT-4v2; 06-22-2007 at 06:03 PM.
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
The HepKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlugSRT-4v2 View Post
Agree! By the way, how did you get moderator? I havent seen you on here much lately.
I have been here almost every day, I just wasn't logging on, I was trying to avoid the flame fests, as the website wasn't fun for me anymore.

We all as a group need to change that. I know there will still be arguements but we need to cut down on the personal stuff, myself included.

post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM

But alas, so the fun is now over?

Let me be the first to say that I have been the biggest abuser of the personal insults of anyone on the forum. For that, I apologize. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm not sorry at all that I abused Cody or Klug, because they needed to pay a price for stupid comments.

But with that being said, since people do want this to be a car site and not a bashing site, (why, I don't really know) I will cease and desist and move on.

CodyBS....butt plug klug......I, again, want to thank you ladies for the endless hours of entertainment that you have provided me. The two of you may rest in peace now. I will give you back your little car site. It was the best of times.
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
The HepKitty

Everybody is still welcomed here, lets just have fun again... Good fun..

post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
But alas, so the fun is now over?

Let me be the first to say that I have been the biggest abuser of the personal insults of anyone on the forum. For that, I apologize. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm not sorry at all that I abused Cody or Klug, because they needed to pay a price for stupid comments.

But with that being said, since people do want this to be a car site and not a bashing site, (why, I don't really know) I will cease and desist and move on.

CodyBS....butt plug klug......I, again, want to thank you ladies for the endless hours of entertainment that you have provided me. The two of you may rest in peace now. I will give you back your little car site. It was the best of times.
I dont get it. You banned me but you wont ban him. I have never said anything along those lines. I am trying to agree here now and this dude is still doing it.
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 10:05 AM

Bout time they bring a sheriff back on here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode