10 plus again! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 482
10 plus again!

Damn, those LS2s are unstoppable! http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...20003a1986.htm
scrappy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 05:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,111
pretty sure thats like 5 cars..... and if your racing with TC on, you pretty much shouldnt be at the track, at all. not even watching.
kelleyperformance is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 05:58 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 597
Your videos are starting to make you look really, really dumb. A C4 lost by the same as a LS2 GTO, do you not find that odd?

Find a well driven GTO and post that video.

I am however sure the SRT-4 fanboys appreciate your videos.
codyss is offline  
 
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,111
i think i have a great solution to this stupid 10+ nonsense.... there are TONS of SRT4s arround here, i will find one who is willing (even tho most of them drive arround constantly trying to race anything lol ). one of my good friends has an 06 goat, with simple mods like CAI, headers, tune, and catback. he also happens to be an autocross/pro racecar driver, so no one can argue about the goat not being driven good
kelleyperformance is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyss View Post
Your videos are starting to make you look really, really dumb. A C4 lost by the same as a LS2 GTO, do you not find that odd?

Find a well driven GTO and post that video.

I am however sure the SRT-4 fanboys appreciate your videos.
They are not mine. My car is faster. By alot! Plus there is "0", let me spell that out for you Z E R O fanboi here. (talking about me) My car will lose to many cars. Come on, it's only a neon. Just not to a stock GTO! Only fanboi I see is you but whatever since you don't care what people say and you feel the need to point that out in all your posts. I like your car. I just don't like the ignorant person that drives it.
scrappy is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleyperformance View Post
i think i have a great solution to this stupid 10+ nonsense.... there are TONS of SRT4s arround here, i will find one who is willing (even tho most of them drive arround constantly trying to race anything lol ). one of my good friends has an 06 goat, with simple mods like CAI, headers, tune, and catback. he also happens to be an autocross/pro racecar driver, so no one can argue about the goat not being driven good
Do it bud. Make sure you get good footage. For the record I'm enjoying the 10 plus nonsense
scrappy is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Contributing User
 
bluebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 772
So is this going to be the pissing contest of the week? SRT-4 vs. GTO??? It's kind of like when HD posted that thread of all those Cobalts losing........Proves nothing. Cody get's mad if a skittle beats a GTO, Scrappy gets mad because someone once said a stock GTO would beat a 4 banger by 10 lenths. It's like a dog chaseing it's tail, It just keeps going around in a visious circle. Why can't you guys just appreciate them because they are great performance cars. They just have different displacement.

2004 SRT-4 Stage 3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[email protected]!
Best trap 120.6
Best sixty 1.68
bluebeast is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast View Post
So is this going to be the pissing contest of the week? SRT-4 vs. GTO??? It's kind of like when HD posted that thread of all those Cobalts losing........Proves nothing. Cody get's mad if a skittle beats a GTO, Scrappy gets mad because someone once said a stock GTO would beat a 4 banger by 10 lenths. It's like a dog chaseing it's tail, It just keeps going around in a visious circle. Why can't you guys just appreciate them because they are great performance cars. They just have different displacement.
I don't get mad buddy. I like pissing ignorant people off. I dog cody not his car.
scrappy is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Site Moderator
 
joedashow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,724
Send a message via AIM to joedashow Send a message via Yahoo to joedashow
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast View Post
Why can't you guys just appreciate them because they are great performance cars. They just have different displacement.[/B]
Because that would make too much sense, DUH.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHICAGO CUBS - NINETY-NINE YEARS OF TRADITION

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joedashow is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Contributing User
 
bluebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy View Post
I don't get mad buddy. I like pissing ignorant people off. I dog cody not his car.
That may be true but the other GTO owners on the sight just see it as dogging the Car not Cody. And then the pissing contest starts.

2004 SRT-4 Stage 3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[email protected]!
Best trap 120.6
Best sixty 1.68
bluebeast is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome