raced an cobalt - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-02-2007, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 17
raced an cobalt

last night i was driving when i see a cobalt behind me, so i slowed down and since all u cobalt guys have been saying how sti's n evos r slow i raced him and i smoked by 6 cars be4 i let off so i guess cobalts arent that fast at all
sti king is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
 
CoBIZZLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Jackson, Tenn.
Posts: 8,648
Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
Had an education lately?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CoBIZZLE is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-02-2007, 04:58 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Well my geo smoked and STI last night so idk wtf that white boi is cracka lackin about
modded geo is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Site Moderator
 
joedashow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,724
Send a message via AIM to joedashow Send a message via Yahoo to joedashow
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBIZZLE View Post
Had an education lately?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHICAGO CUBS - NINETY-NINE YEARS OF TRADITION

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joedashow is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 12:18 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 75
I'm not sure which of us Cobalt owners ever said an Evo or STI was slow. Especially since our cars come with 205 hp stock, and yours comes with what 310? Sure, a cobalt is just as capable as a STI of making big power, and there are some cobalts that are faster than STI, but that doesn't mean that all cobalt owners think they can beat a STIs.

Also btw, you only use "an" before a word that starts with a vowel, like "an apple, an outside cat, an audi, an absolutely stupid thread about beating a cobalt"

For words that start with consonants (letters that aren't vowels) you use an "A" in front of them, as in "A Dumbass."

Its a shame you drive a STI, because I really like those cars, and I hate to see cocky jerks who don't deserve them owning them
infantry scout is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 09:00 AM
The HepKitty
 
LittleMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by sti king View Post
last night i was driving when i see a cobalt behind me, so i slowed down and since all u cobalt guys have been saying how sti's n evos r slow i raced him and i smoked by 6 cars be4 i let off so i guess cobalts arent that fast at all


The Cobalt couldn't have been racing... slowpoke...


Sti's and Evo's are nice and can be very powerful, but you and yours are painfully slow.

I bet your slow car runs as good as your grasp and command of the English Language.

...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
LittleMT is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:18 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,223
OOOoooHHHHHHHH! Sick burn!
Show Off is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantry scout View Post
I'm not sure which of us Cobalt owners ever said an Evo or STI was slow. Especially since our cars come with 205 hp stock, and yours comes with what 310? Sure, a cobalt is just as capable as a STI of making big power, and there are some cobalts that are faster than STI, but that doesn't mean that all cobalt owners think they can beat a STIs.

Also btw, you only use "an" before a word that starts with a vowel, like "an apple, an outside cat, an audi, an absolutely stupid thread about beating a cobalt"

For words that start with consonants (letters that aren't vowels) you use an "A" in front of them, as in "A Dumbass."

Its a shame you drive a STI, because I really like those cars, and I hate to see cocky jerks who don't deserve them owning them
hey retard have u ever heard of a typo why dont u checked the end of ur first paragraph u stupid fuck
sti king is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:44 PM
The HepKitty
 
LittleMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by sti king View Post
hey retard have u ever heard of a typo why dont u checked the end of ur first paragraph u stupid fuck


you time here is running out, if you want to continue to act like you are, you will vanish.

If you choose to be a productive member, cool it. Disagreements are one thing, you are flat out hurling insults like a little School yard bully.

...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
LittleMT is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 06:20 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,223
2nd report sent to the mods...
Show Off is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what ive raced Sean Cobalt SS vs. All 4 08-10-2005 03:12 PM
Raced a Cobalt SS today! Uncle Ben Cobalt SS vs. All 31 08-10-2005 12:53 PM
raced my first ss dres Cobalt SS vs. All 39 08-03-2005 06:37 PM
Any Cobalt owners raced an SRT? 05LilRedDevil General Discussion 65 07-18-2005 01:23 PM
raced a cobalt SUN_SPEC-V_04' Road Racing/Autocross Discussion 50 06-21-2005 02:08 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome