02 ws6 ls1 - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:05 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Talking 02 ws6 ls1

the other night coming back from langley speedway my boy shawn asked me if i wanted to run his 88 mustang. he has a mild cam, headers, intake etc. i said sure. well everyone was leaving the speedway, and on the way to go race him i came up along side a ws6. he was obviously modded. at least exhaust. i got up beside him at a 45 mph roll, and knew he was gonna mess with me. he honked 3 times and we both dropped second. he jumped me by half a car because of his torque. we were side by side after, then i heard him shift into 3rd. i was still in second at 5grand and still had 2 to go. boost had just started pulling hard. i pulled him in slowly, then when i went into 3rd i blew by his ass. it was funny his girl was in the car and she was laughing at him. he caught me at the next stoplight and i asked him if he wanted to go from a dig, he said he had enough, but wasnt that mad because at least i wasnt a import. needless to say after that shawn was behind me while i raced the ws6 he called my cell and said he was all set with racing me lol. i go out to car shows down here in va every sat night and my cobalt has earned everyones expect. hate to see what they say when im done with her.

2007 cobalt SS/SC G85
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Contributing User

Sounds like there are a lot of slow cars in VA.

THE LIST too hot to handle on Cobaltss.com
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 02:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
T/A wasn't racing.... even IF you woulda beat him, you still wouldn't have BLOWN by him...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

he was definately racing i had two of my boys behind me one in a 99 SC saleen and my boy shawn in his f body. froma dig i might not have but a 45mph roll i took it to him

2007 cobalt SS/SC G85
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrated89 View Post
he was definately racing i had two of my boys behind me one in a 99 SC saleen and my boy shawn in his f body. froma dig i might not have but a 45mph roll i took it to him
sorry dude, but its not going to count unless you have a vid.... some people post outragious races saying they won and in reality never even own a car fast enough to get pizzia in.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBIZZLE View Post
T/A wasn't racing.... even IF you woulda beat him, you still wouldn't have BLOWN by him...
i agree

05 flame red neon
MODS- ptp s3k turbo @ 27psi, ptp ported exh mani, agp wga, agp sri, jmb hardpipes, cti hotside pipe, hks ssqv bov, Ex Depot SB ic, prothane mm inserts, coolingmist w/i (trunk mount), FIC 625cc inj, agp returnline, needswings v5 dp, qtp e-cutout, maddog 50% sts, eibach sportlines, dcr oil modifier, safc2 and a few more things i can't remember
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 09:26 AM

This is odd since my 100% stock GTO took a 280hp SRT-4 by 1.5 cars 35mph to 130mph.

A stock LS2 GTO might take a stock LS1 F-Body by a car or 30-130mph. And since a 270whp SRT-4 will take a 270whp SS/SC.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Regardless Of What You Guys Think Or Say It Happened From A Roll Ill Take It To A Gto My Boy Has The 6.0l And He Cant Fuck With Me From A 45mph Roll Maybe Dude Needs To Learn How To Drive His Ta I Dont Know This Is The First 4cyl Ive Owned Always Had V8s And I Know What Theyre Capable Of

2007 cobalt SS/SC G85
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

But Just For Cody Ss I Am Going To Richmond Dragway On Friday, And I Will Grudge Match A Gto And Will Post The Video. I Hope Your Feelings Wont Be To Hurt!

2007 cobalt SS/SC G85
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 08:14 AM

So unless the GTO runs Normal/Average times you just beat the driver which is what I would consider a half win.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode