Cobalt and Audi back to back - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

Cobalt and Audi back to back

The guy with the Audi came first. He was sitting behind at the drive up window. As I'm sitting there the boy keeps revving up his motor. I look over at my buddy and he gives me the nod (do it). I look back and the guy has his window down so he can hear his motor revving better (I assume) and the wind is blowing straight for him. I give it a couple good revs and fill his car up with smoke. I look back and he's laughing and gives me a thumbs up. We get out of the line and hit the road...it was pretty lopsided. I didn't even drop her down in 4wd and still easily pulled at least about 4-5 cars on him. The car was a fairly modded TT.

After we get done we talk and he tells me about his buddy who has a highly modded balt. I agree to run the guy and we go meet him. I did launch in 4wd against him. I pulled him several cars out the hole and then walked him some more. I'd say it was at the least 6 cars at the 1/4. I guess I should have left it in 2wd to at least give him some kind of chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 06:57 AM Thread Starter

O, and I'm noy 100% sure on all the mods he had but I remember his buddy saying it was stage 2 with all the goodies and had meth injection. From what I remember the Audi guy saying it ran high 13's at the track...according to him, but I didn't see it.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 04:10 PM

If you ever want to come up my way and put your money where your money where your mouth is let me know

Last edited by mrniceguy8211; 12-22-2007 at 04:13 PM.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 06:01 PM
The HepKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrniceguy8211 View Post
If you ever want to come up my way and put your money where your money where your mouth is let me know
as much as I would want to see you outrun that pig slop hay haulin' slow truck, you are even slower.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Site Moderator

Send a message via AIM to joedashow Send a message via Yahoo to joedashow
Continuing the holiday "close all pointless threads before they get out of hand" rush.

w00t!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHICAGO CUBS - NINETY-NINE YEARS OF TRADITION

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode