SS vs. Integra - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-08-2008, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
SS vs. Integra

Figured I would contribute a story even though I usually behave on the roads.

Anywho, I was on my way home from work a few nights back and came up to a light I always do if I take this route and I pull up behind an integra, it had a decent bumper, but had stupid green lights on each side of the plate and the mesh in it was all rusted and that in turn got on the bumper and is probably not removable anymore by the looks. It had a relatively big exhaust too. But I did not care, was just wanting to get the green arrow, make the left hand turn onto the two lane road and run down it for a half mile or so and turn off down my road.

So finally the light goes green and they get moving, there was a van ahead of them who went for the left lane, I could hear their exhaust scream increase as they went to the right. So being I wanted to get home I figured they were gonna get moving much fast than the van so I followed them as the driver was on it. I was alittle less that half throttle and was on them easy, of course, they got past the van and I waited for enough room and than just punched it and moved over. As I started to do that I see the teggy even out, than jerk as if the driver dropped a gear again to try and make it interesting. Well by the time he had done the downshift and got on it I was already beside them and looked over w/ a smile and kept going, easily spanking them. Not sure if they knew what I was or not but I get alot of people around here trying to be all big, these guys were the lucky ones to see what this yellow thing has .

Last edited by Beamer; 01-08-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 08:40 PM

your a fucking homo
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 12:58 AM
Contributing User

^^^ROFL! You can tell who was driving the Integra.

07 Tahoe LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode