cobalt sc vs evo - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 102 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

cobalt sc vs evo

i just found this forum looks pretty good place to learn well my friend has a evo and claims he could beat me, so im like whatever bitch my car is supercharged im 95% of the time the fastest thing on the road. were both stock so how many cars do u think i would walk him buy?? 4 or 5

thanks for the help!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 102 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 03:08 PM

you are not gonna beat him...now for how many cars you gonna lose by, idk......
post #3 of 102 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaltssredtint View Post
you are not gonna beat him...now for how many cars you gonna lose by, idk......
why wouldnt i beat him ive never lost a race, ur just mad cause im faster than u noob

post #4 of 102 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by special sauce boy View Post
why wouldnt i beat him ive never lost a race, ur just mad cause im faster than u noob

OK, Son. What kind of mods do you have? Let me guess.... NAWS?

No matter what you say, no matter what you do, there will always be someone faster than you. Have you ran the 1/4 in your car yet? What kind of 60' have you ran? 1/8th? 1/4?
If you on here just to stink up the site, then be more mature about it than calling someone a noob. Because guess what? By the looks of all of your 2 posts on the site, you're the noob. If you want an intellegent answer, ask a question, recieve the answer. Then dont turn it around to be an immature "I know you are but what am I?"
post #5 of 102 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsRallyYellowSS View Post
OK, Son. What kind of mods do you have? Let me guess.... NAWS?

No matter what you say, no matter what you do, there will always be someone faster than you. Have you ran the 1/4 in your car yet? What kind of 60' have you ran? 1/8th? 1/4?
If you on here just to stink up the site, then be more mature about it than calling someone a noob. Because guess what? By the looks of all of your 2 posts on the site, you're the noob. If you want an intellegent answer, ask a question, recieve the answer. Then dont turn it around to be an immature "I know you are but what am I?"

Your going to loose this debate. SOme one with 2 posts comes on here and posts something like that will not see things for what they are. The evo will own him on a bad day with his turbo hoses coming off, spark plugs cracking etc. In that condition he would be what, 4 cars back?
post #6 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

i smoke him and ill smoke u, heres a smart question how much would i kill u by??
post #7 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 12:21 PM

Im ending the discussion. Say what you want to say, but when you see the back of that evo, I will be sitting to the side laughing.
post #8 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsRallyYellowSS View Post
Im ending the discussion. Say what you want to say, but when you see the back of that evo, I will be sitting to the side laughing.
what r u talking about i dont even live near u, laughing at what i wont lose
post #9 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhaust Depot View Post
Your going to loose this debate. SOme one with 2 posts comes on here and posts something like that will not see things for what they are. The evo will own him on a bad day with his turbo hoses coming off, spark plugs cracking etc. In that condition he would be what, 4 cars back?
ur an idiot u had two more post than me now i have more than u dipship, u didnt even make any sense u cock sucker
post #10 of 102 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by special sauce boy View Post
ur an idiot u had two more post than me now i have more than u dipship, u didnt even make any sense u cock sucker
WOW, no matter how hard you try to deter someone, you still resort to childish name-calling. Kudos to you. Not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode