For The Sake Of Picture Posting.... - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

For The Sake Of Picture Posting....

Well, I guess that less and less activity has taken place since I haven't logged in to this site. But in the essence to cheer things up, I gathered pictures to show and contribute to the love of the Cobalt SS.

Now I know many wan't videos and my message keeps and shines clear: STFU and stop whining! At least I am one of the few that at least posts up pics. Here they are for display....

I did say that I installed Sway bars right? Here is Eibach Anti Roll Kit before and after. (I installed them myself and aligned it after too....)

Here is after.

Now many that argue that the SRT-4 Neon handles like a champ, first off: A Neon (red SRT-4) came in the other day for an alignment and i noticed that it is pretty damn hard to put a sway bar without fabricating. Next, I thought to myself, how cheaply put together the car was. So I took a picture of the rear as well to demonstrate that the Cobalt SS has a way greater advantage in grip. Compare the two photos and decide.

So back to my car. I also installed new skins on my wheels (personally). Cashed out (at my discount) $750 for the BFGoodrich G-Force KDWS. Note that this is my 3rd set of tires too. Next will be the Michelin Pilot Sports which I know are good and heard good reviews from them as well.

Close up....

If that ain't enough proof, go to hell you damn haters....

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 03-02-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Proof of what? Nice tires?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

You are funny cheese-chum. What kinda proof do you have? A lemon man with a sombrero doesn't cut it....

Post pics or ban.

post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Contributing User

Well, it's proof enough that he actually can do shit with his car. I know some people were doubting that and saying he didn't know anything.
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Contributing User

A rear sway bar is nothing to brag about...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

^+1 SupremeSlacker.

I can post more pics if desired. I want to see what the all so mighty WICKED has done to his claimed "SS/NA". I work on cars for a living and I see all types of variety every day as well. That is why I took a pic of the SRT-4 when it came in to compare suspension set-ups. I like to keep the morons questioning my STAGE II for own humor because I don't need to show anything under my hood to anyone. As for doing it over night, yeah sure.... Its possible but I didn't choose that way as to not rush. I got bigger injectors, pulley and I already had an intake (just did the box mod to pick me up to 16psi). To support that power gain, I obviously had to tune the ECU so now my redline is 7500 RPM.

Keeping them at bay is soooo much fun....
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED View Post
A rear sway bar is nothing to brag about...
More than what you have. And FYI, the sway bar kit came with both front and rear. Pictures aren't enough??

And just me having an SS/SC is already better than your N/A. How much money do you have to put into your N/A to make it even run 14.5s 1/4s??

I'm telling you.... jealous haters....

Why don't you just STFU and read the part numbers off the sway bars tags on the pictures and place your money on that investment to talk?? Oh yeah, you don't get paid enough to even afford such parts.... $300 is WAY past your budget working part-time at a FATBOY gym right??

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 03-03-2009 at 12:41 PM.
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Contributing User

Why would I be jealous of a 14 second car driven by some spick who spent his entire tax return on sway bars?

Especially when I have a s/c 4v on the way...

This should get good.

post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Yeah you are funny WICKED. Don't get your panty hose so tight on this one.

Im going to put figures out in the open so you can calculate. That money did not come form my tax returns. I invested in something you probably will never understand. Then again, you are 18 so its ok.

The sway bars= $306
The tires= $757
The strut tower brace= $160
The steel braided lines= $135
Stage II= ~$450
ECU Tune= $200

(note that these are all with my discount. So don't expect to pay anything close to me)

Add all that up and figure how much that costs so far.... $2008.00 out of my pocket. You don't even get paid that dollar amount in 2 months I bet.... That is one of my checks a week. Don't even compare.

And for your sake, how does a Stage II run 14s?? I break mid 13s kid.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot my roll cage! That is another $1500 for that.... Whew! I must really put that much time into my car!
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Contributing User

*yawn* Im bored with your pointless rambling.

I see no proof of your expert driving ability. I see no proof of 1/2 those mods. I see no 13.5 timeslip.

Youre a troll. Going from board to board making your outrageous claims. You try to take a break from posting and let it blow over, but people dont forget. So, until you have proof, get off your moms computer before she catches you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode