Just My Videos and Clips - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2011, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
Just My Videos and Clips

Figured I would share the videos and clips I made. Sorry, dont know how to embed videos though I am sure its simple haha

Here was my first, kind was blah as the pics did not flip through quick enough

I think this was my second

My Before and After Vid

When I went to Va to visit a fellow forum member and check out the awesome scenery

A member requested on another forum what the ZZP header and DP, catless to GM Performance exhaust sounded like

Heres a clip of somewhat full throttle pull
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=102_5331.mp4

Start, idle, lil rev clip
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=102_5327.mp4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Contributing User

Garage
i do believe ive seen ur videos on the tube befor and im sure i left a comment befor u took commenting off. probly said something about the doors. but thats ur style so its coo. :P if i did ud see the name :P lol. what part of VA was u in. i miss all the VA stuff and im in MD RAWRR!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2011, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
I just leave comments off no matter what, people bitch about anything. The doors are on purely because this car for two years did nothing but go to shows, cruise ins and the strip. Had to have something to draw attention and boy does it. I was almost in Kentucky, the place was called The Breaks, its great, I am actually go back up this saturday with my girl because she has never been. I hope my blupurple friend and her fiance come out(he has an 06 SC) but they are having a house warming that day so I guess it will just me and the women. Place I go first is Grundy and than the The Breaks and about 40 mins on the VA/kent border. I cannot wait, got me new tires and I am dieing to drive them roads.

Last edited by Beamer; 05-31-2011 at 10:09 PM.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Contributing User

Garage
haha yes twisting roads are fun . high banks or huge drop offs on both sides of the road makes it that much more fun try WV clay county area talk about HOLLL S***** were gonna die type roads they got em lolol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
yea, my g/f is from west. Va and says I need to go, I told her just wait till we head up there, I doubt it gets much different haha. My friend is letting me borrow his Go Pro, not the top of the line one but its still better than nothing, so hopefully I wont be lazy and get it setup.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Contributing User

Garage
yeah most my fam lives in WV well dads side. but they live in WV not like martinsburg or charles town i mean like my uncle u drive up the edge of a mountain to get to his land. lets just say 4x4 is a must and it has to be no bigger than a 4x4 ranger to make it lol. we took an old bronco up last time and almost slid off the edge which is 100 - 200/300 feet drop at the peak. maybe more i was younger aint been there in forever but we had an old 5.0 stang we took down aswell and i remember my dad flyyyyying geting air sweet hairpins omg driving heaven! just had to park it at my aunts house lol cause it wouldnt make it up the unpaved no gravel semi road that was his drive way up the mountain lololol now i wana go there RAWR yet to take my cobalt to any meets and only hit local roads :*(

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
sounds insane, I remember stuff like that living in Upstate NY, I would die if I had to drive my cobalt on some of them roads lol
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Contributing User

Garage
i love them roads lol and according to my g/f she loves em to if shes walking cause if im driving her heart cant take it apparently haha. i mean if the speed limit says 25 around a corner heck that's at least 50 lolol

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Haha, yea I am the same way. 35 MPH off ramp, ($%# that, lets try 60! haha. My g/f does get scared but in her words "you are the best driver I know so I am alright with you being stupid." Kinda been trying to tone it down though, I have got caught in myself and my skills that I have done things I normally wouldnt try, riding the good luck train abit much. Might be old age too lol
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Contributing User

Garage
IVE only had my drivers licenses for a year lol im 23 never had time to get it in md cause theres a tone of crap u gotta do to get it and i was always working. so lolol its easy for me to scare people

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode