NOPI 2005 Pics - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 02:09 AM Thread Starter

NOPI 2005 Pics

Welp gang I'm back and man I am burnt my dumb *** didn't think about sunscreen lol ow well still had a great time I uploaded a lot of pics took a while to do it but I got about 1/4 of them on this picture trail crap. Here is the link go check it out I got to me Gary Gardella and a couple of the guys from West Coast Customs it was great only thing bad was it was show only there was no 1/4 mile track so I'll have to take my car to the track around here my other photo's have pics of my car and me and my gurl I'll past a few of them ASAP I got some new headlight bulbs down there and a blue Underbody like kit for only 60 bucks they had everything for sell down there rims for under 500 they had 22's down there that sold for 400 dollars it was crazy anyways here's the link video will be here soon to once I figuar it out.
2005 Nopi National Pics
If it don't work I'll heres the URL: www.picturetrail.com/ecotecperformance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 12:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
Nice. What happened to that 4 door Cobalt?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 02:47 PM

that tu-tone copper one is bad-ass.......

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBIZZLE
Nice. What happened to that 4 door Cobalt?
It was so riced out that somebody backed into it
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 05:00 PM

its takein to long for the pics to load on my comp, but the smaller thumbnail pics look awesome
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 05:30 PM

that 4 door cobalt.... oh my god.... not a big fan of APC anyways... everyone in my town has APC stickers all over their beat up 20 yr old hondas.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by utmss
Welp gang I'm back and man I am burnt my dumb *** didn't think about sunscreen lol ow well still had a great time I uploaded a lot of pics took a while to do it but I got about 1/4 of them on this picture trail crap. Here is the link go check it out I got to me Gary Gardella and a couple of the guys from West Coast Customs it was great only thing bad was it was show only there was no 1/4 mile track so I'll have to take my car to the track around here my other photo's have pics of my car and me and my gurl I'll past a few of them ASAP I got some new headlight bulbs down there and a blue Underbody like kit for only 60 bucks they had everything for sell down there rims for under 500 they had 22's down there that sold for 400 dollars it was crazy anyways here's the link video will be here soon to once I figuar it out.
2005 Nopi National Pics
If it don't work I'll heres the URL: www.picturetrail.com/ecotecperformance
The black one is Gary Gardella's car. That was in my shop two days before it went to atlanta to get a power paq. Ddi he open the hood at all?
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 11:45 PM

was that a fuckin intercooler i saw?.. Gains???
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Yeah thats an intercooler he told me all he had done to it me and him talked for a while. The APC car shifted while it was on the trailier and done that the light on it are for a neon they just modified em to make em fit a talked to alot of company's down there that are woking on new products for the Cobalt SS line. I got to see a set of clears for the SS there awsome Razzi makes them there bad. I'm goin to call the number the guy gave me some time today to check out the pricing and how soon I can get em. I also spoke with a guy from Unorthadox I believe was the pully company I spoke with and they have a whole line of products as far as pully's cam gears and everything from what the guy told me I got a card from them with the guys name and ext to call to pre order when I find the card I'll post the name number and Ext. Oh and Cobalt Dude I know what you mean around here people put the APC stickers on there car and gain 20 horsepower. J/K They do it cause they can get the stickers from Advanced Auto or other place like that and it's the only sticker they have lol. New pics are on there now to still uploading.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 12:11 PM

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Owned.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	557  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode