Me and a good friend of mine - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Me and a good friend of mine

Well guys, I lost. I'll admit it. Me and my friend got a good bunch of runs in. I had to turn up the boost after our first run because he was starting to pull me up top of 3rd and into 4th. After dialing in the boost to hit around 18 psi the results were much closer than the earlier runs. This time we were side by side for the most part right until 4th gear where he started to pull on me. The dump helps out up top on his car as you can see in the vid. I couldn't turn the boost any higher becuase my plugs need replaceing bad or regapped because I was hitting spark blowout in fourth pretty bad causing me to break-up up top .

Had a great time running and I'm not too ashamed for my car with a good bit fewer mods to run right up there next to him.

Right click/save as please
LINK

Also here is a video of me and a few local SRTs and a nice GTi go out and play in some turns on a typical gloomy overcast Fall day.

Video was done by a friend.

Right click/save as please
LINK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 05:55 PM

Nice Runs, I hate watching night time videos, its so hard to see anything.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyl
Nice Runs, I hate watching night time videos, its so hard to see anything.
Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of night video myself either.

My camcorder does take a lot better night video when its not broke and I'm in Hi-8 and not using the crappy flash drive instead. My Hi-8 died on me a while back so I'm stuck having to deal with the flash drive which kills the quality and options for shooting video. In flash card it shoots very low quality compaired to the other way.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 06:25 PM

Nice video's man.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode