Whats Up and heres my stuff. - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 02:24 AM Thread Starter

Whats Up and heres my stuff.

Hey whats up guys Heres some pics of my Cobalt SS S/C So far I have underbodies and a full borla catback my intake will be in with next week and then this Frieday I'm orkin my B&M Short throw from Modern Performance I also if any one know I need a Header I know theres one out there just havn't found it also any other new stuff thats Out please let me know like any kind of engine upgrades at all Ow and check on my video on Street Fire I had 2 people in the car with me but it still flw by my friends Car pretty quik. I have more pics but there too large I'll have to crop them My rims will be going on once I finish pay for them ther 18x8.5 or 18x9 her has two pair of them there Motegi light weight rims there pretty nice I will take a pic of them does anyone know what size will fit I put the 18x8.5 and it looks snugg with out the tire but dang it looks so good even with out it I'm going to get a set of Falken N1 tires I think thats what there called.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....erm=Cobalt&p=3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00058.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	793  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 12:58 PM

looks nice. BTW, its ok to use periods
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 02:43 PM

My car looks pretty much the same. Cept I have blue lights......

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 02:39 AM

man o man what a sunny day picture............(.............) theres some extra for ya post lol
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

More Pics

Yeah I have lots of other pic and I have some other videos that I'm waiting Streetfire to load I have a my engine bay all done in blue but I need to wash it and take a bit theres been lots of construction around here and bad weather since I got my Sony Handy Cam. Today is nice outside I'm going to wash it and then take some pics may find my friend with the Sti and go play around for a bit and video tape and then put em on the web. Heres a day time pic. More to come intake will be one soon too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cobaltss_small.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	795  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 01:14 AM

Take that hidious blue glow off!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 04:50 PM

nice fly by, got any in the day time?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

No, going to though here real soon once I get the chance to have someone good video tape it. The guy I flew by in that one speed up once I got close which I think messed it up a bit cause I wanted to FLY by him I did but not like I would if he had stayed at about 55 or 60 the whole time lol But yeah I'll get a day time fly by with my intake next week maybe one this week if I can get some one to video it good and right for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode