Pics of my 2.4 with 18" s/c wheels - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Pics of my 2.4 with 18" s/c wheels

I just installed some 18" s/c wheels (thanks to sherm275) wrapped in 225/40/18 falkens....enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my car 18's.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	908   Click image for larger version

Name:	my car 18's back.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	909  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Contributing User

Looks nice!

Fast - 1991 Syclone #1616: sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project - 1992 Typhoon #0014: in the works
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ugly - 1986 Omni GLH-T2: 202 HP, 243 TQ, 14.150 @ 98.74 MPH

Wifey's - 2006 SS S/C:
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! I dont think i want to do anything more to the appearence though i just wanna make it haul ass!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2006, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslowyota
Thanks! I dont think i want to do anything more to the appearence though i just wanna make it haul ass!
You don't NEED to do anything else. That is one clean, bad ride. I wish mine was silver. The only other color they had besides black was that ugly orange, which was also an automatic. But the ultra silver metallic is sexy. Get tint and you're done. OOPS, you already have tint. My bad. It is NICE tho.

Last edited by gretty_d; 04-07-2006 at 02:28 PM. Reason: change info
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2006, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretty_d
You don't NEED to do anything else. That is one clean, bad ride. I wish mine was silver. The only other color they had besides black was that ugly orange, which was also an automatic. But the ultra silver metallic is sexy. Get tint and you're done. OOPS, you already have tint. My bad. It is NICE tho.

Thanks man i appreciate it im trying to go all motor. I want to EVENTUALLY be at 200whp not dyno jet n/a> im sure it will take some cams and injectors ecu and lots of stuff but once i do that im gonna strap an 50-75 shot on her! I might way way down the line get some works wheels this shop that is sponsoring this club im in can get some good prices but thats gonna be later on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode