Stage 3 skittle test!!! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

Stage 3 skittle test!!!

Well I drove all day, and got some miles on her. Double checked all the connections, and everything checked out OK!!! So I decided to take her for a row threw the gears!! Well I experienced spark blowout on both runs, but she still went like a champ!!! That's why the gauge bobs on the first run, very noticable!!!!! I changed the plugs, and lowered the gap, but I'm just to tired!!!! All in all, she is a beast, and i'm very happy with the kit!!! I'm working on dyno\track time soon, got to she what it runs. I did get scared on both runs, she moves. I was all over the road, first time rowing threw the gears with the stg 3!!! It's just insane now, and I love it!!! Enjoy!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 10:17 PM

Ahhh nice man lol. I think I have a video of you racing that STi and a Cobra encounter on my computer. If thats you, what exhaust are you running?
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Palm SRT4
Ahhh nice man lol. I think I have a video of you racing that STi and a Cobra encounter on my computer. If thats you, what exhaust are you running?
I don't think it was me, but I'm running a MPX 3" with a cat. I think it sounds awesome, I get alot of it sounds sweet, or it sounds like ass. It all depends on who you talk to. She a handful now, and a beast!!!

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 10:59 PM
The HepKitty

how fun for you...

though the stage 3 snail is still small, but a nice option...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-21-2006, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT
how fun for you...

though the stage 3 snail is still small, but a nice option...
Perfect for me, but it's still short of the 623 you have, atleast you'll have a somewhat fast camera car, to catch the stuff you reap!!!!! Come on down to sealevel and see what it's like, you might like it here!!! Atleast I share, and it's decent footage, scary footage!!!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 12:15 AM
The HepKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDogsrt461BLK 2.0
Perfect for me, but it's still short of the 623 you have, atleast you'll have a somewhat fast camera car, to catch the stuff you reap!!!!! Come on down to sealevel and see what it's like, you might like it here!!! Atleast I share, and it's decent footage, scary footage!!!

huh???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 12:24 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT
huh???

I'm sorry I maybe mistaken you for someone else, sorry!!!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 08:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
She does have a 600+ hp SRT4 if thats what you were talkin about... (I think)

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBIZZLE
She does have a 600+ hp SRT4 if thats what you were talkin about... (I think)
Isn't it like 636 or something and just under 600 tq?
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDogsrt461BLK 2.0
Well I drove all day, and got some miles on her. Double checked all the connections, and everything checked out OK!!! So I decided to take her for a row threw the gears!! Well I experienced spark blowout on both runs, but she still went like a champ!!! That's why the gauge bobs on the first run, very noticable!!!!! I changed the plugs, and lowered the gap, but I'm just to tired!!!! All in all, she is a beast, and i'm very happy with the kit!!! I'm working on dyno\track time soon, got to she what it runs. I did get scared on both runs, she moves. I was all over the road, first time rowing threw the gears with the stg 3!!! It's just insane now, and I love it!!! Enjoy!!!

Reading your sig it says your shooting for 12's. Id say your already there. Stage 3 with a 3" exhaust on street tires with a decent run will put you in the 12.60 range. Congrats on the new power !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode