My Car - "The Stage 2 SRT4 that raced the Stage 3 SS/SC" - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

My Car - "The Stage 2 SRT4 that raced the Stage 3 SS/SC"

This is at a SRT4 meet in SLC, UT. Mine is the WHITE one with Black Wheels.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 09:31 AM

Wow. There are more SRT-4 guys in here than Cobalts. This is a Cobalt Forum. You know, for COBALTS! WTF is going on with this website. I'm done with it! Sorry bro, no offense to you.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 09:33 AM

haha. I don't mind SRT-4's in here. It's a free forum, you can have anything in here. Isn't it awesome?!

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCOBALTSSS
Wow. There are more SRT-4 guys in here than Cobalts. This is a Cobalt Forum. You know, for COBALTS! WTF is going on with this website. I'm done with it! Sorry bro, no offense to you.
None taken man, I have a few friends on this forum so I like to tune it ya know.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:09 AM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
Wow overreact why dont we??!!?

Nice car btw...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:23 AM

i dont get the grudge between srt-4 and us cobalt guys. they preform similarly, and yes i know srt-4's will almost always pull away in 3rd gear but they don't beat us by 10 cars lenghts or anything like that stock. i personaly like the srt-4 and would have bought one is they were still in production but i love my ss/sc too. if the driver is an asshole then by all means hate on him/her. but most srt-4 owners i have come across are pretty cool, so can we please not start shit with any members just beacuse of the car they drive.

oh and i like the white with the black rims!
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by forced_induction
i dont get the grudge between srt-4 and us cobalt guys. they preform similarly, and yes i know srt-4's will almost always pull away in 3rd gear but they don't beat us by 10 cars lenghts or anything like that stock. i personaly like the srt-4 and would have bought one is they were still in production but i love my ss/sc too. if the driver is an asshole then by all means hate on him/her. but most srt-4 owners i have come across are pretty cool, so can we please not start shit with any members just beacuse of the car they drive.

oh and i like the white with the black rims!

thanks! I agree, but there are some really big srt4 homos out there...!
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandoech
thanks! I agree, but there are some really big srt4 homos out there...!

Oh i know there are and i dislike them and im sure that for every car fourm site there is at least one member that thinks any car besides his is gay. those are the one's i can't stand. if u don't like a car for whatever reason thats your opinion just don't share it if its gonna start shit with people. like i think the dodge caliber is pretty ugly looking, but i dont go light up the cabiler fourms telling everybody that. besides the 300hp caliber srt-4 is gonna spank me when it comes out
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:10 AM

Forced.. maybe not on that spanking. It will be 4 wheel drive. So it will have a jump off the line but you should be able to pass it.

Not to mention if it is STI price range... I wouldn't want to spend that money on it anyway.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 11:19 AM

i thought is was FWD. the SRT team said that is was gonna be FWD to keep cost down. thats what sold the orginal srt-4, powerful preformance under $25,000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode