The boss of my SS squad - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Talking The boss of my SS squad(56k take a hike)

here it is, will walk anything in my driveway

Last edited by kelleyperformance; 11-11-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

BTW optima has no wires cause its not hooked up yet, got distracted
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 04:51 AM

i cant see the pics while im at work. but i see you got a vette. you lucky ass..... i am going to fly down there and ask you to get me a job where your at.

hey what are your thoughts on the grand prix 5.3L? im thinking on trading my car in on that when i can save up some funds.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 09:46 AM

Thats pretty
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Off View Post
i cant see the pics while im at work. but i see you got a vette. you lucky ass..... i am going to fly down there and ask you to get me a job where your at.

hey what are your thoughts on the grand prix 5.3L? im thinking on trading my car in on that when i can save up some funds.
hahaha the cars are free (except for the silverado and ssr) thats the biggest perk to the job . the grand prix 5.3 is a mast mofo, i know its quicker than a stock css s/c.... however i dont think there is any aftermarket for it. maybe exhuast, intake, and of course the engine parts for the truck 5.3's(most will fit). but other than that im not sure. so i guess it comes down to if you want to go crazy into customizing or not.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 05:52 PM

nah i doubt i will do anything to it unless i can hide them from my gf. the only way i can get away with that is im telling her that it will be fast enough and i wont want to make it faster.... (ssshhhhhh!) i most definatly will do a intake, maybe factory exhaust as a present,
HOLY SHIT---- i still have my crane cams cam, duel valve springs, retainer and seats, and my lifters!!!!!!!! for fn vortec 4.8's to 6.0's

um omg... that would kick major fn ass. see what you did, not only did you show me pretty cars and make me jealous, now you make me want to turn my grocery getter family car into a speed machine.....
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Contributing User

nice truck kelley. is that a magna charger? we put a manga charger on an ssr and a couple tahoes. wakes them up quite a bit.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to ah665
quite a collection
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 02:45 PM

dear god man!!! Did you win the lottery like 4 times or something!?!?! And how did you get a free Corvette and Coballt SS/SC.......and free mods for them!??! The freakin wheels on your Corvette are probally worth about as much as my Cobalt SS, haha. (I've seen HRE's reach up to about $4,000 a wheel with custom finishes!!!). Man, I wanna work where you work......need an apprentice? Pepsi surely isn't gonna get me an entire squadron of hooked up SS wearing Chevys!!!! Props though man!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Off View Post
nah i doubt i will do anything to it unless i can hide them from my gf. the only way i can get away with that is im telling her that it will be fast enough and i wont want to make it faster.... (ssshhhhhh!) i most definatly will do a intake, maybe factory exhaust as a present,
HOLY SHIT---- i still have my crane cams cam, duel valve springs, retainer and seats, and my lifters!!!!!!!! for fn vortec 4.8's to 6.0's
um omg... that would kick major fn ass. see what you did, not only did you show me pretty cars and make me jealous, now you make me want to turn my grocery getter family car into a speed machine.....
see, a happy ending for everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodis View Post
nice truck kelley. is that a magna charger? we put a manga charger on an ssr and a couple tahoes. wakes them up quite a bit.
thanks. yes its a maggie. they are great kits, much more complete than any others. was that SSR an LS2? i have installed them on several 5.3s, but i dont know if i want to twin turbo mine or put a radix on it.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSS View Post
dear god man!!! Did you win the lottery like 4 times or something!?!?! And how did you get a free Corvette and Coballt SS/SC.......and free mods for them!??! The freakin wheels on your Corvette are probally worth about as much as my Cobalt SS, haha. (I've seen HRE's reach up to about $4,000 a wheel with custom finishes!!!). Man, I wanna work where you work......need an apprentice? Pepsi surely isn't gonna get me an entire squadron of hooked up SS wearing Chevys!!!! Props though man!
the vette, TBSS, CSS are all dealer demos the silverado and the SSR are my toys, which i had to purchase in order to go crazy on them. anything installed on a dealer demo has to be completely reversible in case a customer doesnt like it

o ya, never took the HREs out of the box. i had a set before on my old 04 Z06
and they were like $1,100 a wheel (20s). i had a set ordered for the new z06 which arrives in 2 weeks, and they came in a few days ago. when i was handed the invoice i almost choked lol. HRE raised their prices due to SEMA, and the end result: $2,400 a wheel! sent them back and got a set of 19x10.5 and 20x12 Swiss 3 peice forged wheels. got all four and tires for the price of less than 3 HRE wheels without tires lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode