Update on the widebody SS project! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Update on the widebody SS project!

started a new thread on this because the info might have gotten lost in the other thread, but i came across new information and a updated Rendering!

714 Motorsports came to me wanting to build the Cobalt SS Widebody i designed for a SEMA Showcar so he needed a Updated front/back rendering of the SS Project widebody!

Here is the update on the SS...Let me know what you think because im now on a tight time crunch to get it in a fully rendered background and it will be submitted directly to GM by 714 Motorsports!

He is interested in the Extreme front for his project car so here it is, but for presentation purposes i will render in the other front all of you liked as well

thanks

Last edited by MysteriousGT1; 04-06-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 10:22 PM

SWEET!! Good Luck!! Thats the best lookin body kit i have ever seen on a cobalt! I think it will sell very good.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 10:56 PM

I want those wheels!!

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 10:06 AM

dude I freaking love the widebody that you designed. I can't wait until it becomes reality and I can buy it!!!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2007, 12:18 PM

Very nice kit. I really like that. nice job!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2007, 01:02 PM

Looks good guys. Very agressive styling.

If you made the rear with a single exhaust exit it would help sell more.
Or at least make the option. Good job guys.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 02:40 PM

Excellent looking kit. Though the front looks a littler too ricer. If this is going to GM they will nix it. Why you ask. One big reason is the vent by the rear wheels and above the front wheels. They will wont something that will just bolt in and be easy for there mechanics as well as owners to be able to install. The hood and rear as well as the side kit is a easy bolt on. Just my opinion. This isnt a flame. Just look at it from a big companies standpoint.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Excellent looking kit. Though the front looks a littler too ricer. If this is going to GM they will nix it. Why you ask. One big reason is the vent by the rear wheels and above the front wheels. They will wont something that will just bolt in and be easy for there mechanics as well as owners to be able to install. The hood and rear as well as the side kit is a easy bolt on. Just my opinion. This isnt a flame. Just look at it from a big companies standpoint.
so far everything went well with communications but the final kit will be a little differant...it wont be GM themselves making it, but in fact a company that does Work for the Cobalt already in styling...All GM so far said was "Why did you guys modify the whole car but leave the stock wing?" so the final renderings has a new wing as well

but until i get a OK to post up the final rendering i will have to grit my teeth and keep it off of here for now...The pics will be back soon!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 07:25 PM

I guess no estimated final price has been established? Will these be sold by GM or will any performance store be able to get it?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 10:17 PM

I see a block'd image.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode