Airbrushing & Paint work Done! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 78
Talking Airbrushing & Paint work Done!

Well I got it Back Late Friday & Got My rims on, I also washed it today & got alot of detailing to do but I think it looks Awesome!! The painter also put in my son's names 1 on each side in the front lower coner by the tire, It is Faint so it dont stand out! The silver of the Paint is actually Pearl white over Black! The Nice thing is it Matches the Silver & Black on My Momo's!
I Know every1 wont Like it But I do & It is For sure 1 of a Kind, Also Notice in the Pics that the handle removal & Body Work Came Out Great! I'll get some good shot's some time in the Future!
Heres the Link to the guy that did the work, It's Kinda slow so give it time lot of Big Pics!
http://www.yekdesigns.com/

But anyway Here are the Pictures Enjoy!

This is 1 shot of it when I Picked it up & It still had the stock Rims & it was drizzling Rain!


Ok here it is in front of the House with My Momo's on it! Weather has been crappy so I can't go anywhere for some Better Shots! But I think these will do!















Some close ups of the Rips!




BlilBt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 12:08 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 492
Bad ass bill. Looks really good.
Blue04RedLine is offline  
post #3 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Contributing User
 
wasey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 2,444
the airbrushing and paintworkis AWESOME! Find new rims though.

THE LIST too hot to handle on Cobaltss.com
wasey13 is offline  
 
post #4 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasey13 View Post
the airbrushing and paintworkis AWESOME! Find new rims though.

Are you out of your Mind, Replace My Momo's! I want some of what your smokin!

You must have not looked past the 1st Pic or you are the only Person & yes the only Person that doesn't Like the Momo's. I post on several forums & you are the 1st in 1 whole year, So I think I will just leave it at that!

Last edited by BlilBt; 06-17-2007 at 01:41 PM.
BlilBt is offline  
post #5 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue04RedLine View Post
Bad ass bill. Looks really good.
Thanks Man, Getting better with time! Just Like wine!
BlilBt is offline  
post #6 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Contributing User
 
wasey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlilBt View Post
Are you out of your Mind, Replace My Momo's! I want some of what your smokin!

You must have not looked past the 1st Pic or you are the only Person & yes the only Person that doesn't Like the Momo's. I post on several forums & you are the 1st in 1 whole year, So I think I will just leave it at that!
The wheels are okay, they just do NOT fit the car and paint. I am sure I could find 100 people that would agree. Maybe I just have higher standards than you.

THE LIST too hot to handle on Cobaltss.com
wasey13 is offline  
post #7 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasey13 View Post
The wheels are okay, they just do NOT fit the car and paint. I am sure I could find 100 people that would agree. Maybe I just have higher standards than you.

LOL I could find & have found 1000s, Including several National shows that I have won, that would out rule any 100 you got! So Plain & simple if you got nothing to say dont say it! The rims are awesome & I wouldn't trade them for the World! I bet my car side by side with your's would beat you in any show you want to go to! Unless it's a ford only show, so go find you Hundred people because they dont exsist on this Forum, The Redline Forums or the cobaltss. net forums which has about 25k members & my car was already the Featured car of the Site!
Black & Yellow is pure sex!

Last edited by BlilBt; 06-17-2007 at 02:21 PM.
BlilBt is offline  
post #8 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 02:47 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 298
I have to agree the rims look like shit! so there's one more. Haha, no i'm just joking, I really like the rims, I want some of what Wasey13 is smoking!!! BlilBt, I do not really like yellow, but yours is an exception, looks great and love the airbrush and paint work. Your car is on my top list of favorite Cobalts. Keep up the good work.
Video2402 is offline  
post #9 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Video2402 View Post
I have to agree the rims look like shit! so there's one more. Haha, no i'm just joking, I really like the rims, I want some of what Wasey13 is smoking!!! BlilBt, I do not really like yellow, but yours is an exception, looks great and love the airbrush and paint work. Your car is on my top list of favorite Cobalts. Keep up the good work.
LOL, Thanks man! Did you see the shot's of my engine bay in the Shaved handle thread I made? If not Check it out, I have to clean it all & Polish it again because of sanding Dust! Putting My Poppers in the doors this week & Getting the door skins back on is Job 1 right Now!
Funny how No1 on any of the forums Has Noticed so far that the doors are shaved & How the came out! Guess the Paint keeps your eyes Busy!
BlilBt is offline  
post #10 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Contributing User
 
wasey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlilBt View Post
LOL I could find & have found 1000s, Including several National shows that I have won, that would out rule any 100 you got! So Plain & simple if you got nothing to say dont say it! The rims are awesome & I wouldn't trade them for the World! I bet my car side by side with your's would beat you in any show you want to go to! Unless it's a ford only show, so go find you Hundred people because they dont exsist on this Forum, The Redline Forums or the cobaltss. net forums which has about 25k members & my car was already the Featured car of the Site!
Black & Yellow is pure sex!
That's funny I have several friends that build 10+ cars for SEMA every year, and I showed them your car and they said the same thing. "Your wheels leave a lot to be desired." What "National shows" have you won with those wheels on that car???

And WTF are you talking about a Ford only show??? We are debating on turning my car into a SEMA car. Right now a lot of time is going into my friend's RSX.

THE LIST too hot to handle on Cobaltss.com
wasey13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 Paint Options NfamousZ24 General Discussion 5 05-24-2006 05:54 AM
paint scrape djackson10 How To: 5 05-24-2006 01:08 AM
pearlescent paint foote2007 Performance Modifications 4 05-12-2006 01:59 PM
paint code? dynamitekid General Discussion 6 11-18-2005 08:56 PM
paint chips wickednick911 General Discussion 8 11-13-2005 03:55 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome