subs and amp combo - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Contributing User

I would save your money and get something better. You will be happier in the long run. The only one of those three I would consider would be the MTX. Check out other online sites such as www.onlinecarstereo.com or www.cardomain.com for better prices on components. Crutchfield has tons of info, but are quite expensive. Maybe consider building your own box. I can give you a name of someone who will design a box specifically for your vehicle for under $20 and if you are decent with woodworking you can build it yourself. May cost more than those three "kits", but will be well worth it.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 06:40 AM

like he said. i'd sve up your money and buy some RockFord Fostgate PUNCH Series P1's 2-12" subs in RF's ported/slotted box. that runs about $350 plus an amp. my friend has the insignia's. they are crap. the only one out of the three i would get is the MTX sub and amp combo. but the RF's are amazing!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 08:26 AM

Also try using http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/ I have used them to buy stuff a few times and have had no problems with them and you save alot of money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in