2008-2009 SS/TC K&N Intake System Shipping!!! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

2008-2009 SS/TC K&N Intake System Shipping!!!

Hi Everyone!

JDP Motorsports and magnaflowplus.com are happy to announce that the K&N 69-4518TTK Typhoon Series intakes are shipping for the 2008-2009 Cobalt SS/TC!!!! We're offering a nice discount including free shipping!!! In order to get the CobaltSS.com price you'll need to call, email or PM me for pricing as well as a coupon code. Here is some information on the system:

69-4518TTK
K&N 69 Series Typhoon SRI Kit for the 2008-2010 Cobalt SS/TC 2.0L features free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $306.99
Cobalt SS Price $ Call, Email or PM!!

Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs: cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon's have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase Horsepower. Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emissions standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. CARB status is listed in the Technical Notes Section below.

Product Style: 69 Series Typhoon Kits
Estimated Horsepower Gain: 12.22HP @ 4600 RPM
Color: Black
Replacement Filter: RC-4470
Air Filter Wrap: N/A
System Type: Cold Air Intake System
CARB Exempt: NO
CARB EO Number: N/A

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We also offer Magnaflow, Hahn, Pedders and more! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

All PMs have been replied to! We still have 10 K&N 69-4518TTK's ready to ship!!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

IN STOCK!!!

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime for forum pricing or with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great Friday!

Kind regards,

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

All PM's and emails have been replied to! All orders have shipped and we have 7 69-4518TTK IN STOCK!!!! Please call, email or PM me for coupon info or if you have any questions! All of our test data as well as others shows this system works!

Kind regards,
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 10:15 PM

Looks interesting. Please pm me.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

All PMs and emails have been replied to! I have a few of these systems in stock ready to ship!!! We also offer outstanding service and great pricing! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for coupon/order info. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 10:40 AM

Just ordered mine. Says it left chicago last night so i am very excited. Hope it gets here by friday so i can put it on if not next week is fine too.

But i just want to say that the customer service Jordan provides is above and beyond. Very helpful and informative with us "newbies". Highly Recommended

Look forward to getting more goodies soon. Maybe some lowering springs. Looking at the eibachs. Not sure yet.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 12:57 PM

Garage
Do the Eibachs.... Excellent choice to go with if you are not ready for Coilovers or going too low....

I would highly recommend them as for I had them on my SS/SC before and loved them. But hey?? Who the heck am I right?? Ask Jordan and he would probably say the same!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode