Magnaflow Exhaust In Stock | Free Shipping | Best Prices! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Magnaflow Exhaust In Stock | Free Shipping | Best Prices!

JDP Motorsports and www.magnaflowplus.com are happy to offer CobaltSS.com members HUGE discounts on Magnaflow systems! Magnaflow systems are easily the best value for your dollar and the performance is 2nd to none!!!! Magnaflow also offers a lifetime Warranty and shipping is included!!! The pricing for this sale is TOO LOW to post so you'll have to call, email or PM me for pricing.

Magnaflow 16618
Magnaflow Stainless Steel Cat-Back for the 2005-2009 Cobalt and 2007-2009 G5 Coupe/Sedan 2.2L I4 features 2.25" mandrel-bent tubing and a 3.5" rolled edge stainless steel tip. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $679.18
CobaltSS.com $ Call, Email or PM!!

Magnaflow 16619
Magnaflow Stainless Steel Cat-Back for the 2005-2007 Cobalt SS/SC 2.0L and 2006-2008 Cobalt 2.4L I4 features 2.5" mandrel-bent tubing and a 4" double wall stainless steel tip. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $742.24
CobaltSS.com $ Call, Email or PM!!

JDP Motorsports also offers K&N, Hahn, Pedders, Comp Cams and more! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Bump for the best prices on Magnaflow systems and components! Please feel free to call, email or PM me for pricing or with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Back to the top!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 07:21 AM

magnaflow exhaust Very interesting, can't wait to have a more detailed discussion.

Last edited by chromesons; 09-08-2010 at 03:18 PM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromesons View Post
Very interesting, can't wait to have a more detailed discussion.
I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions. We've install the 16618 as well as the 16619 system here and we sale quite a few of them. The Magnaflow systems are 2nd to none in terms of quality and performance. We also offer outstanding prices and great service. Here are some pictures of a G5 that we installed the 16619 on, it is going to get turbo'd so we went with the SS system.

I've heard some say replacing the muffler alone will do the same thing a cat-back will do and that isn't true. Here are some pictures of the stock system we pulled off. You'll notice the compression bends which restrict flow greatly, the Magnaflow systems are Mandrel-bent stainless steel.

We offer the best pricing on Magnaflow products and we only use Magnaflow exhaust at JDP Motorsports. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a good one and we'll talk to you soon!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Garage
I have the hushpower setup on my car and I really like it.

Nadeem
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
I have the hushpower setup on my car and I really like it.

Nadeem
Hi Nadeem,

I'm assuming you're talking about the FlowMaster HushPower system? I'm just not a huge fan of chambered exhaust, the factory exhaust honestly flows better. Everybody has differing opinions of what they want in terms of sound but I honestly think the Magnaflow product is much higher quality and it gives you better performance. That is why we only sale Magnaflow for our exhaust offering. I'm glad you're enjoying your system!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Contributing User

i have the magnoflow system it is amazing! 3" all the way back and it sounds incredable and i got a huge noticable power increase. i was shocked.. me and my dad and brother have all pretty much stayed with magnoflow. except with my s10 which i couldnt spend 500+ so i bought just a muffler and got the glasspack.. and wish i hadnt.. the magnaflow i put on a few months after sounded better and had a much bigger increase in power... great system. probably wont buy anywhere else.. as long as they continue to be comparible in price to everyone else.. =D

BLACK COBALT SS 2007:
3" ZZP HIGH FLOW CAT DOWNPIPE
3" MAGNOFLOW CAT BACK.
MEGAN RACING LOWERING SPRINGS APROX 1.25"
TINTED WINDOWS
3 10" SUBS
GM STAGE 2 CLUTCH
BRAND NEW TRANS
FEW LITTLE LOOKIN GOOD GOODIES

2.9" pulley
42lb injectors
gm stage 2 belt

SOON TO COME.
bigger HE exchanger/dual pass/drag radials or slicks. .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode