2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2.0L Ecotec - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to ThinkRusty87 Send a message via MSN to ThinkRusty87 Send a message via Skype™ to ThinkRusty87
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2.0L Ecotec

Okay everyone i am finally getting around to ordering parts and am debating on what to do. My power goal is 300hp+. Right now i have just stage 2 installed. I was thinking about going a custom setup route but knowing me i will want more power and most likley change it around eventually.

So what i was thinking was get the supporting mods out of the way: Zzperformance 3" cold air intake, over the top performance long tube header, hahn racecraft 3" catless downpipe, hahn racecraft 3" cat-back exhaust, smoothflow pulley 2.7", over the top performance front mount heat exchanger, gm performance dual pass endplate, over the top performance option b, gm performance clutch, over the top performance rotated transmission mounts, hp tuners vcm suite professional tune, n2mb wot box (2-step and wide open thr***le shifting), aem uego wideband air/fuel ratio gauge, siemens #60lb flowmatched injectors

I eventually want to port the stock m62 blower, port my head, build the motor, and spray the car as well. My other question is will i need anything else? What power level would i be at? what will i run in the quarter mile?

If anyone here thinks i should get one brand over another please put it out there explain why. I dont want to buy something now and have to replace it later on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to ThinkRusty87 Send a message via MSN to ThinkRusty87 Send a message via Skype™ to ThinkRusty87
http://www.c o b a l t s s .net/forums/showthread.php?t=217195
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to TurboTechRacing
Let us know if you have questions, send us a PM we will be happy to assist.

-Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

I decide to do everything for supporting mods stated above, but go with the harrop tvs supercharger instead.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkRusty87 View Post
I decide to do everything for supporting mods stated above, but go with the harrop tvs supercharger instead.
Harrop will get you to 300+ even with a bad tune
if you want crazy power and to spend crazy cash Go TURBO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode