Cobalts SS banner

The Coilover Thread!

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  CobaltSSilver 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Wow, pricey pricey. On my other car (88 RX-7 vert) I ran Suspension Techniques springs, and when I decided to make the change to coilovers, I went with Tein basics, and even they were only $750. I haven't checked Tein's site in awhile, but I know they make coilovers for Cavalier (my friend has them on his Cavy), and if I ever decided to go coilovers (which I probally won't......my RX saw alot of track time and my Cobalt will be just for daily driving and comfort) i'd go with Tein. But for now, i'm sticking to my plan to just throw some Eibachs on. :) (they all look like nice looking coilovers though!! If anyone buys a set let me know how they are!)

#5 ·
Sw4y said:
What are the clickon coilovers. Are those even worth buying? Are they good enough for autocross because im tryin to find a coilover system for a good price and 1k would be nice but if so i would go for around 1300.
Yeah bro those are cobalt-addiction coilovers. I spoke with 2 different people that have them and they love them. That's all I know about them.

#6 ·
Any more info on the cobaltss-addiction coilovers? Now would I run those instead of spings? I take it having coilovers sway bars *front and rear* a front strut and upgraded tires would be the ultimate suspension set-up.

#7 ·
Here goes the coilovers i got for the trailblazer ss guys ill be working on a cobalt ss set up soon.
15 way adjustable and you can adjust spring rate to what you want then on the bottom of the shaft spin it clockwise to lower or counterclockwise to lift. its not the cheap ones where you can only lower the car by tightening the springs

#8 ·
That looks kick ass! How long before they are ready? Any estimate on price as well for the cobalts SS version?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.