Hahn level V kit help! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Hahn level V kit help!

So just bought a cobalt ss pushing 350hp with the Hahn level V kit on it and it was running good for about 3 weeks and one day it broke down like it was out of gas so I added gas just to make sure my fuel gauge read right and that didn't help so I towed it to a shop and after a week they said they have no idea what's wrong with it then to another shop that said the same thing. So basically its getting air and getting fuel now I've ran through it myself there was a hole in my intercooler piping from the intercooler to the turbo on the passenger side patched that up then fixed the leaking lines with another fuel pump so now it will run by itself for about a minute before dying.. it goes anywhere from 800rpm to 2200rpm then chokes and dies. I'm narrowed down the the timing and tune any ideas?. And maybe some shops that will work on cobalts in Houston I cant find a single one that has the software to tune it or someone willing to work on it. If I have to tune it myself what is the cheapest way of doing so?
Thanks
- Canyon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode