cobalt: stock to 1300hp - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 03:08 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via Yahoo to DJOrtiz Send a message via Skype™ to DJOrtiz
cobalt: stock to 1300hp

From stock to 1300hp, this thing is 160 pages of how to build one bad ass engine.
Engine build up:
http://www.gm.com/company/gmtunersou...build_book.pdf

^old link...
prolly a re-post...

just wish dodge would do this for srt4

Third on-line revision!!!!new link:
http://tunersource.gmblogs.com/Racer...61-Build-Book/
http://tunersource.gmblogs.com/Racer...mplete-web.pdf

thanks to Show_Off and radrace19 for new links...

...a mis-placed Texan, puro chuco-town...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

like the wax job?!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AGP DBB 50trim stage 4 kit, Stage 2 ecu, catch can mod, fog light mod, eyelids, m3 mirrors from ebayNex-O PX-5 18's with Ecsta Kuhmo rubber P1 crossfire everything 20% tint clear corners Sylviana Silverstar blinkers Hood Scoop mod, Blue gauge mod, IPP coilovers
PUSHING 22psi

Last edited by DJOrtiz; 09-17-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 08:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
WOW!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!! GREAT FIND MAN!!! APPRECIATE IT MUCH!!!
As far as I know, not a repost! Never heard of this before!!
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 10:21 AM

If it is the one i am thinking of i got it in a PAPER version. Chevy had it at the SEMA show.

^My site i designed check it out.^

|
|

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Thumbs up

yeah i think they had it at the sema show... thats what i heard anyways...

leave it up to the friendly compitition to hook you up to "try" beat us

BTW you guys need more smilies on this forum!...

like the wax job?!

AGP DBB 50trim stage 4 kit, Stage 2 ecu, catch can mod, fog light mod, eyelids, m3 mirrors from ebayNex-O PX-5 18's with Ecsta Kuhmo rubber P1 crossfire everything 20% tint clear corners Sylviana Silverstar blinkers Hood Scoop mod, Blue gauge mod, IPP coilovers
PUSHING 22psi

post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOrtiz
yeah i think they had it at the sema show... thats what i heard anyways...

leave it up to the friendly compitition to hook you up to "try" beat us

BTW you guys need more smilies on this forum!...
^^^I know we need more smileys.^^^
And yeah it was at the SEMA show i got it and i checked online and i saw the cover on the one you download it is the same one.

^My site i designed check it out.^

|
|
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

do i hear sticky?!...

but it prolly needs to go in performance modification section...

and of course for the people that didnt get their paper copy at the SEMA show...

like the wax job?!

PUSHING 22psi

Last edited by DJOrtiz; 05-30-2005 at 02:24 PM.
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 10:05 PM

This would be a good sticky! I second that!! This is a really great guide!!!
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

does anybody have the power to sticky this yet?

like the wax job?!

PUSHING 22psi

post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 09:03 AM

Well me and 87 have been voted as new moderators, but we have no idea when we will start. Whenever we do then I'll be sure its done, if it isnt done already!
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

yeaha! what! ok!

like the wax job?!

PUSHING 22psi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode