How to supercharge a non supercharge SS 2 door? - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-17-2016, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

How to supercharge a non supercharge SS 2 door?

So I kno its possible to do so with alot of money. but do anyone know what i need to do and what parts and stuff i need? I have a 2007 SS Automatic(non supercharged). Whats a safe and good website to buy parts to upgrade to a supercharge or if turbocharge is better.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 03:50 AM

i don't know much about it. . . . .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in