Cobalts SS banner

Revote: Vote for moderator nominations.

Revote: Vote for moderator nominations

13K views 90 replies 16 participants last post by  orange juice 
#1 ·
Okay guys, vote for 2 guys, and lets see how it comes down. Remember,
we are looking for people who will continue to be on the forums for a while, and
can handle the pressure of moderating.

Please limit your votes to 2 only.

This is a REVOTE, you need to VOTE again because the last poll will not be used.

#3 · (Edited)
Well once again i voted for the same three CoBIZZLE, JDM, and KSE. :)
Opps sorry ekool just realized you just wanted two ummm.... what shall we do about that if i give the name of the person who i would like to remove the vote from could you do that? :confused:

#12 ·
Well, less than 30 votes are in and so far 87camarpPA and CoBIZZLE have a pretty healthy lead over everyone....

For those who haven't voted, please do so! Every vote counts! With almost 1,000 subscribers, I'd expect the votes to be in the hundreds pretty soon!

#14 ·
KSE said:
For those who haven't voted, please do so! Every vote counts! With almost 1,000 subscribers, I'd expect the votes to be in the hundreds pretty soon!
Yeah i know there sould be alot more votes but people should vote.

#15 ·
I think the poll should be closed after a certain amount of votes as apposed to a certain date. I mean, the other thread was viewed SO MANY TIMES with only a couple of us really posting.
You lurkers out there really need to start voting... really!
Sure, there's a week's time before the poll is closed, but I guess only the next few days will be able to tell us about how many votes will be expected by the 16th.

VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I didn't vote for President when I turned 18, and even though I don't regret it, I'm telling you that you WILL if you don't vote in this HUGE and IMPORTANT decision!!! :D LOL, seriously though, if you're on this site often, you should really vote. I know that some still have not seen the poll, or are thinking really hard as to which candidates are the best choices :rolleyes: .... ;)

VOTE OR DIE!

#18 ·
Vote or you will be forced to drive a Geo Prizm

.....my deepest apologies for those that already drive one.

#20 ·
Nope not desperate, lol. May the best mods win...or at least the ones with the most votes :D

#21 ·
mm_omega2 said:
Nope not desperate, lol. May the best mods win...or at least the ones with the most votes :D
LOL yeah may it be that best people win and may they be the best MODS. I think the site will be under better control from trolls when this is all said and done. :)

#22 ·
Yeah, agreed. All the guys on the list have a good head on their shoulders and any of them would do a good job.

#23 ·
LOL @ omega! Givin himself props as well!!! :D

J/K omega, You're a great guy! Thats why I nominated you!!! ;)

Edit: I just noticed you are givin a run for that number three spot! If they decide to have three mods then you got a good shot! Still though, good luck to everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.