Cobalts SS banner

Pics of my new retro installed

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Mercury 
#1 ·
Still working on finsihing the driverside one today but here are some pics of the passenger side done. Sorry for the dirty ass car and bug guts on the bumper. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Projectors : TL/ZKW combo

See less See more
#2 ·
Hottt!! Dammit I wanted a orange SRT4 there was one at the dealership here but no one showed interest in it I guess so they shipped it outta here :( OMG I fell in love with it the moment I saw it then it was gone, and then I saw the Sunburst Orange SS and then my heart belonged to a new car. Lookin good!

#10 ·
freakin awesome!!! i wish my lights looked that good when i drove down the road..for some reason they're dim as hell and the dealership couldn't get them aimed right, despite many attempts.

#11 · (Edited)
willncandace said:
that just looks awesome! i love that look. so clear!!! how much time and money did you put into them???
Took me about 2 weeks to build but about 3 months to get all the parts needed for these hybrid projectors. I have over $1300 invested.

-new DEPO oem replacement headlights
-Philips D2S 4300k capsules
-Hella Gen 3 ballasts and ballast protection covers
-upgraded relay harness and diode
-Acura TL bi-xenon projectors
-ZKW lenses from ZKW projectors (that means buying another whole set of projector just to use their ultra clear lens :cool: )
-materials

#14 ·
simpy great!!! i only like orange and white srt-4 and u got one of them, and u didnt not rice it out, it looks great!!, wish i has some retro lights on my Orange SS/SC check it out , u will like it, good luck bro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.